Polestar in stock now!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bdubs808

Polestar in stock now!

Post by Bdubs808 »

Bdubs808

Re: Polestar in stock now!

Post by Bdubs808 »

https://youtu.be/kpYl7htLZzM
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Sweet! Had a feeling they would be available soon. I saw that GP knives uploaded a video overview of the Polestar just yesterday.

https://youtu.be/kpYl7htLZzM
-Nick :bug-red
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

Thanks! I just ordered one :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I think this knife will be a big hit! It looks like a really nice knife for the money. I will likely get the smaller Alcyone when the eventually hit the market.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
knifeneasy

Post by knifeneasy »

Sharp Guy wrote:I think this knife will be a big hit! It looks like a really nice knife for the money. I will likely get the smaller Alcyone when the eventually hit the market.
I agree, a very nice package. What is this Alcyone you speak of? I've missed this one.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

knifeneasy wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:I think this knife will be a big hit! It looks like a really nice knife for the money. I will likely get the smaller Alcyone when the eventually hit the market.
I agree, a very nice package. What is this Alcyone you speak of? I've missed this one.
If i recall correctly, Sal had mentioned the Alcyone being a smaller version of the Polestar.

Also, I agree, I think it will be popular as well. To me it seems like a decent supplement to the upgraded tenacious people have been asking for.
-Nick :bug-red
MattBPKT

Post by MattBPKT »

Looks interesting thanks!
Knife Informer...stay sharp, stay informed.
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

A Raven 2 for people who are allergic to "Squinting thumbholes" and don'l like choils :D
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Mushroom wrote:
knifeneasy wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:I think this knife will be a big hit! It looks like a really nice knife for the money. I will likely get the smaller Alcyone when they eventually hit the market.
If i recall correctly, Sal had mentioned the Alcyone being a smaller version of the Polestar.

Also, I agree, I think it will be popular as well. To me it seems like a decent supplement to the upgraded tenacious people have been asking for.
In reference to blade length, in one thread Sal said the Alcyone was a 2 3/4" version of the Polestar. In another thread he said it was 2.9"
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
knifeneasy

Post by knifeneasy »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
knifeneasy wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:I think this knife will be a big hit! It looks like a really nice knife for the money. I will likely get the smaller Alcyone when they eventually hit the market.

In reference to blade length, in one thread Sal said the Alcyone was a 2 3/4" version of the Polestar. In another thread he said it was 2.9"
Thanks for this guys.