SPYDERCO CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderRN17

SPYDERCO CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!

Post by SpyderRN17 »

Spyderco customer service...

I am fortunate to live an hour and a half away from the factory outlet in Golden, Colorado... And, I have an appointment every month in Golden, so I stop in to the store almost every month. And take knives down for free sharpening when one of the kids ask me to. (I have bought my daughters, nieces, & nephews knives from the Byrd line, 8 knives in all, Hawkbills & Robins... Low cost in case the kids lose them or get them stolen!)

THANK YOU SPYDERCO FOR ALL THE AWESOME KNIVES!!! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING, BY THE WAY... MY OLD COLLECTIBLE "Q" NEEDED SOME TLC TO ITS BLADE, My old collectible "Q" (My pride and joy) needed some TLC work done on its chipped blade, the sales floor associate came up with a solution, I reluctantly left my baby there expecting to get a call to pay for the blade fix & shopping... instead the knife came to me in the mail. I wasn't charged shipping or a thing to fix her up!!! You don't get service like that any more!. MANY THANKS! AMY

KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB, AND KEEP MAKING THE BEST KNIVES ON EARTH!!!
SG89

Re: SPYDERCO CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!

Post by SG89 »

Awesome story!
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Very cool story. :) Thanks for sharing!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Great story! :) Thank you for sharing that!

And, great job, Spyderco Crew!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
swigert

Post by swigert »

When they sharpen in the SFO do they use a sharp maker or send it in the back for a machine grind?
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

I recently sent in a defective brand new PM2 for W&R. They remedied the problem and sent it back to me in Hawaii in a short time span. They also sent back the $5 bill I sent for shipping costs, so that was really sweet. A+
Mako109

Post by Mako109 »

A few months ago Spyderco Customer Service did something for me too, but I'm not supposed to say :D
What I can say is they exceeded my expectations and generously rectified the matter. They are SUPER and one of the reasons I keep buying Spyderco.