Paramilitary 2 Sprint Idea

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ejames13

Paramilitary 2 Sprint Idea

Post by ejames13 »

As we approach the dead of winter here in New England I started thinking about a modified PM2 I saw a while back on the BF Exchange. Someone had taken duracoat and transformed a black/black PM2 into what they deemed "Arctic Digicam".

Would be really neat to see a sprint PM2 like this with a steel we haven't had yet!

bearfacedkiller

Re: Paramilitary 2 Sprint Idea

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I love camo and either an arctic camo or a blue camo would be great with me. My inner redneck wants to know, is there any realtree camo G10? I however do not like coated blades so that is a make or break feature for me.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
laylow

Post by laylow »

I want something in red G10, and Maxamet. Or some other exotic fun steel.
ejames13

Post by ejames13 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I love camo and either an arctic camo or a blue camo would be great with me. My inner redneck wants to know, is there any realtree camo G10? I however do not like coated blades so that is a make or break feature for me.
I don't really care for coated blades myself. I think it looks real nice with the white/black digicam though.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

It does really go with the arctic camo though. I can't argue with that. ;)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Some more PM2 arctic camo pics here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... -2-folders!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... 2-for-sale!

Note, the poster of these threads is banned on BF :eek: so these are just for the pics only. I did contact this fellow back in 2013 for some of these (I was enraptured!), needless to say you never saw me post any ;) :D Cheers, Radioactive
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
WCC

Post by WCC »

bearfacedkiller wrote:My inner redneck wants to know, is there any realtree camo G10?
What a great idea! I would be all over that like a bad rash, especially Realtree Max4.
FDE

Post by FDE »

Multicam FTW!
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I love camo and either an arctic camo or a blue camo would be great with me.
This wouldn't be the first time I seconded this exact sentiment. It seems like a pretty easy change to make, though I haven't seen G10 anywhere else in either of these colors (aside from customized jobs like the one above), and I don't know what goes into getting a production quantity of a new pattern. Still, if it ever came to be, I'd be all in for sure. You don't even have to give me a special steel! Though, while we're making requests, arctic and blue both kinda scream LC200N, do they not? :D
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I love camo and either an arctic camo or a blue camo would be great with me. My inner redneck wants to know, is there any realtree camo G10? I however do not like coated blades so that is a make or break feature for me.
Realtree cammo is very good, but I am a Mossy Oak man myself. ;) Combine Mossy Oak Break-Up with S30V and you'd have a winner in my book.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal