First time trip to SFO

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyder_happy

First time trip to SFO

Post by spyder_happy »

Next week I will be passing through Colorado and will have the chance to visit Spydie HQ. I am very excited and can already here my wallet wailing :D
The list goes on...
DF2: salt se, hap 40, vg-10
Delica 4: ffg vg-10, saber CE VG-10
Endura 4: Hap 40, Super Blue, VG-10
Native 5: S35vn/g10, S110v
Manix Lwt: XHP
Pac salt, Tasman, PM2 S30v, Domino XHP,
Stretch frn ZDP-189
ShaneInDenver

Re: First time trip to SFO

Post by ShaneInDenver »

It's a pretty cool place. Ask lots of questions, they are super helpful there and be sure to handle as many knives as you can. Is there anything special you're looking for?
spyder_happy

Post by spyder_happy »

ShaneInDenver wrote:It's a pretty cool place. Ask lots of questions, they are super helpful there and be sure to handle as many knives as you can. Is there anything special you're looking for?

Oh yeah I plan on spending time in there. I am looking forward to a couple of fixed blade models and the oroborus if it is there.
The list goes on...
DF2: salt se, hap 40, vg-10
Delica 4: ffg vg-10, saber CE VG-10
Endura 4: Hap 40, Super Blue, VG-10
Native 5: S35vn/g10, S110v
Manix Lwt: XHP
Pac salt, Tasman, PM2 S30v, Domino XHP,
Stretch frn ZDP-189
arnold ziffle

Post by arnold ziffle »

I was just there .the oroborus is nice. almost bought it but had already bought two. you'll love it
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

My first visit to the SFO was last November, had a great time, super cool folks there and got to handle a lot of blades I'd been curious about. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."