CTS-XHP??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jdw

Re: CTS-XHP??

Post by jdw »

rodloos wrote:
DutchBlades wrote:My latest acquisition is a KnifeCenter exclusive Native in XHP and I'm loving it thus far :D I'm glad Spyderco's line-up of knives in XHP is still growing; it's a great steel and I'm sure we'll see plenty of sprints/models with this steel in the future :)
Did you notice that KnifeCenter now has an exclusive tan Manix 2 Lightweight in XHP? Supposed to ship around Octoberr 3. I went ahead and ordered one. Sure, the lightweight Manix2 with S110V might hold an edge a bit longer, but there's nothing wrong with XHP, and who can resist another knife the color of milk chocolate? :)
That's great!! Talk about 'ask and ye shall receive'! I preordered mine this morning. The more
that I use the steel the more impressed that I am. Great edge retention and much easier to
sharpen than a lot of steels out there. Thanks for the heads up on the Manix. I can't wait
for it to come in.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
APS

Post by APS »

I hope someone does an FRN Native5 in XHP with a different handle color than black.
Nate

Post by Nate »

Was out browsing the BF exchange last week and had to snag this user XHP :spyder: Manix when I saw it, blame this thread :D

Should make for a great user/backup in the rotation.
:spyder: