2nds sale?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jerryh

2nds sale?

Post by jerryh »

Has a time been set for 2nds sale in Golden?
Cogito

Re: 2nds sale?

Post by Cogito »

Is it in Golden? When?
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

It is usually the Saturday before thanksgiving. They have not done one every year. They have yet to announce if there will be one this year. There was one both of the last two years. With the expansion of the Golden facility I would assume that there will be one this year but until we receive an official announcement nobody knows.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Thanks man! **** I love this forum. Find out all kinds of cool stuff.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Cogito wrote:Thanks man! **** I love this forum. Find out all kinds of cool stuff.
Here's some pictures from last year...

I got there about 5:00 p.m. the night before. It was snowing pretty well in the evening.

Inside the Spyderco atrium, playing trivia and waiting for 8:00

A peek through the doors before the sale; the Spyderco employees are taking a look around

Chaos ensues!

Knives, knives, and more knives as far as you can see...

Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Wow!!! I admire your dedication! Did spending the night there make a huge difference? How long did the lines get?
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Wow!!! I admire your dedication! Did spending the night there make a huge difference? How long did the lines get?
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

As fun as it seems I'm not sure I could attend something like that. I'd have a hard time not going broke!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
EDC Honeybee

Post by EDC Honeybee »

Can confirm that last year's sale was a blast. I really had a hard time keeping my purchases down. Everyone was very friendly, there were many good deals to be had. Popular models like the dragonfly were basically non-existent (I only saw two, both zdp chipped returns). The quality of the seconds seemed very good overall. I have edc'd the superblue caly 3 I got all year and still am unsure why it was marked a second. Really hoping there is another this year. I have stopped buying knives to save for the possible sale.