What upcoming Spydies are you looking forward to most?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ktsthiep

Re: What upcoming Spydies are you looking forward to most?

Post by ktsthiep »

My Dream! :rolleyes: :p :D
mcgrathsw

Post by mcgrathsw »

I am only looking forward to one: the Chinook 4. I had a Chinook 2 that I lost with a seabag that was stolen while on deployment. It was replaced with a Chinook 3 that was later taken by a police officer at a checkpoint because it was allegedly "illegal" to carry. Both were huge losses for me as I have never been able to replace them. Of all of the knives that I have purchased over the years, the Chinooks were my absolute favorite and still are. Nothing fit in my hand, felt as good in my hand, and held up to life in the infantry better than those; not even my expensive custom blades. I cannot wait to get a Chinook (or several) in my collection again! Does anyone know when these are due out?
mcgrathsw

Post by mcgrathsw »

I am only looking forward to one: the Chinook 4. I had a Chinook 2 that I lost with a seabag that was stolen while on deployment. It was replaced with a Chinook 3 that was later taken by a police officer at a checkpoint because it was allegedly "illegal" to carry. Both were huge losses for me as I have never been able to replace them. Of all of the knives that I have purchased over the years, the Chinooks were my absolute favorite and still are. Nothing fit in my hand, felt as good in my hand, and held up to life in the infantry better than those; not even my expensive custom blades. I cannot wait to get a Chinook (or several) in my collection again! Does anyone know when these are due out?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

mcgrathsw wrote:I am only looking forward to one: the Chinook 4. I had a Chinook 2 that I lost with a seabag that was stolen while on deployment. It was replaced with a Chinook 3 that was later taken by a police officer at a checkpointbecause it was allegedly "illegal" to carry. Both were huge losses for me as I have never been able to replace them. Of all of the knives that I have purchased over the years, the Chinooks were my absolute favorite and still are. Nothing fit in my hand, felt as good in my hand, and held up to life in the infantry better than those; not even my expensive custom blades. I cannot wait to get a Chinook (or several) in my collection again! Does anyone know when these are due out?
What do you want to bet that cop still has your Chinook, probably his favorite knife :mad:

Just off the top of my head probably the CF/Ti Military exclusive is my most anticipated :spyder: but that changes almost daily as others here bring up pieces I have forgotten about :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I'm still looking forward to the Rhino but I'll also add the Lil PM2, Advocate, and now I'm thinking I might want one of CS orange M2 LWs.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

There see..I forgot about the Rhino, that puppy should have dropped already, I'm grabbing a few of those for sure. Now my memory is kicking in, also really want the Euro Dagger and the Chef...and...and...and.. :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
remnar

Post by remnar »

O Rhino, Rhino! Wherefore art thou Rhino?
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Rhino...what's the deal, man? I want this already.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Haven't seen Spydernut post in awhile....
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Bugs

Post by Bugs »

Spydie Chef.
Playing in SW FL Back Country with Tarpon, Snook & Reds.
Molle Ninja

Post by Molle Ninja »

SpydieChef for me, too.