S110v Millie

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: S110v Millie

Post by Doc Dan »

The S110V are regular production, which gives quantity, which makes it cheaper to produce. The 204P are special run only. Lower numbers equal greater cost.

Okay, so I need my glasses before I post. It is odd but the S110V should be $174 and the 204P should be $162, if we are going by the standard 40% discount. Obviously, KW is not doing that in this case.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

Studey wrote:
DrtyHarry wrote:I just put one on my S110V Millie....short black one. With the older Millies, if you tightened the screws on the clip to hard, the pivot would get tighter and mess with the blade. Not so on the newer Millies...

Harry
He makes them for the Military?
I honestly don't remember who made the one I have for the Millie...

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

Doc Dan wrote:The S110V are regular production, which gives quantity, which makes it cheaper to produce. The 204P are special run only. Lower numbers equal greater cost.

Okay, so I need my glasses before I post. It is odd but the S110V should be $174 and the 204P should be $162, if we are going by the standard 40% discount. Obviously, KW is not doing that in this case.
Exactly. I would only get the 204P if you are a Millie collector and are trying to get them all/most. 204P is great stuff....I like S110V a bit better. And if you all ready have the Millie M390....well, the two are really close. I picked up 2 S110Vs....could have got one 204P and one S110V. That's how much I like S110V though. Going to wait for the BHQ Exclusive M4 Millie as my next one I think...

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
Studey

Post by Studey »

I think it's Gnoleb then. I know he's got a couple for the Military.
Flipping Addict

Post by Flipping Addict »

Wow. Hand-tools.com says they have 28 in stock. I think it's because few know of them. I have talked to them and they seem really responsive and helpful but they did not have in stock what I was looking for at the time.

They are new I bet and trying to get going which will be good for all. If I decide to get one of these I will test the waters with these folks and let you know.
ramasipsc

Post by ramasipsc »

Waiting for my to arrive. Should be one of the first in Europe :)
DJ

Post by DJ »

Just ordered one more today from KW,s
Couldnt pass up S110V in one of my fav. knives.
Flipping Addict

Post by Flipping Addict »

I want to order one but I keep thinking the Advocate will drop soon and I definitely want that above all else. If the advocate wasn't coming out for a couple of months it would be an easy decision. Sadly, I can't afford them both back to back and stay married.

*on a side note, I have started looking at the cost of efficiency apartments.
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Flipping Addict wrote:I want to order one but I keep thinking the Advocate will drop soon and I definitely want that above all else. If the advocate wasn't coming out for a couple of months it would be an easy decision. Sadly, I can't afford them both back to back and stay married.

*on a side note, I have started looking at the cost of efficiency apartments.
Hahahaha.... :p :D
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

Mine is in the mailbox, added it on to the Knifeworks CF Para2 order! Double fun tonight. :spyder: :spyder:
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

CXXX wrote:Mine is in the mailbox, added it on to the Knifeworks CF Para2 order! Double fun tonight. :spyder: :spyder:
Pick up some band-aids on the way home :D
ramasipsc

Post by ramasipsc »

My S110v Millie was scheduled to arrive today and my post man tried to deliver it, but I was away. Tomorrow is Sunday and on Monday is national holiday. So my Millie will be in my hands only on Tuesday. So....
DJ

Post by DJ »

Monday .....Holiday ?????
Hydrolic

Post by Hydrolic »

August 15 is National Relaxation Day. Lol
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

I know the 15th is one of the largest holidays for us Greeks....but here? OK! lol