S110v Millie

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Flipping Addict

Re: S110v Millie

Post by Flipping Addict »

Nice pic and nice knife, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why I don't order one.
Flipping Addict

Hand-tools.com has 14 in stock as of this note for $168
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Flipping Addict wrote:Hand-tools.com has 14 in stock as of this note for $168
Have you ordered from these guys before?
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

Mine is just a tiny bit brighter in color compared to the PM2. Perfect in all aspects....centering, detent, everything.

Got 2 I'm so happy!! New primary EDC.

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

Flipping Addict wrote:Hand-tools.com has 14 in stock as of this note for $168

That price does not include shipping fees. If you add shipping fees, it is one penny less than everyone else.

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
Flipping Addict

Agreed. Just advising of another place to get one for those searching.
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

I think BHQ & GP are still in stock, no? Maybe not....KW sold out same day.

Harry
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

Yeah....GPK is still in stock, BHQ is out.

Harry
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Flipping Addict wrote:Agreed. Just advising of another place to get one for those searching.
Good job FA, your efforts are appreciated, helping each other out is what its all about, I had never heard of this place so am curious if you or anyone else has ever purchased from these guys before, looks like it might be a good source or back up, kinda like SSK and some of the other smaller online vendors that get forgotten about. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
DJ

Post by DJ »

I got one of these ......now I want to get a deep carry clip for it.
I have other deep clips but I have forgotten where I purchased them from .......can anyone point me in the right direction ??
Link me to a deep carry maker or just a name ...anything
Thanks dj
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

DJ wrote:I got one of these ......now I want to get a deep carry clip for it.
I have other deep clips but I have forgotten where I purchased them from .......can anyone point me in the right direction ??
Thanks dj
Casey Lynch

Harry
DJ

Post by DJ »

Thanks ..I,ll google his name
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

PM sent with his contact info.

Harry
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

DrtyHarry wrote:
DJ wrote:I got one of these ......now I want to get a deep carry clip for it.
Thanks dj
Casey Lynch

Harry
Good luck, Lynch (Lynch Northwest) is no longer selling on BF or to individuals, you can only get them at BHQ now and they've been sold out/out of stock for some time now. MXG Gear or Pops are good alternatives, not as good as Caseys but pretty nice.

DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

True. He is not "supposed" to sell privately anymore I don't think.

Harry
DJ

Post by DJ »

I sent him an email yesterday ......... maybe he,s off on weekends
Hope he answers Monday.
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

I just put one on my S110V Millie....short black one. With the older Millies, if you tightened the screws on the clip to hard, the pivot would get tighter and mess with the blade. Not so on the newer Millies...

Harry
DJ

Post by DJ »

Why is the S110V millie cheaper than the 204p millie ?
I would of thought S110V better steel.
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

DrtyHarry wrote:I just put one on my S110V Millie....short black one. With the older Millies, if you tightened the screws on the clip to hard, the pivot would get tighter and mess with the blade. Not so on the newer Millies...

Harry
I only own one Military and removed and replaced the clip recently. The pivot didn't change but it made me realise it wouldn't take much to strip the little screws and how tight tolerance's are obviously kept in preventing the screws extending to the blade. :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Studey

Post by Studey »

DrtyHarry wrote:I just put one on my S110V Millie....short black one. With the older Millies, if you tightened the screws on the clip to hard, the pivot would get tighter and mess with the blade. Not so on the newer Millies...

Harry
He makes them for the Military?