Elmax Urban LW (British Blades Forum knife) - a big thank you to Spyderco and Sal .... & Stew!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ChrisinHove

Elmax Urban LW (British Blades Forum knife) - a big thank you to Spyderco and Sal .... & Stew!

Post by ChrisinHove »

I just wanted to post a big Thank You to Sal and the Spyderco crew for doing this for us.

It's fantastic!

Chris
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by ChrisinHove on Tue May 31, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SG89

Re: Elmax Urban LW (British Blades Forum knife) - a big thank you to Spyderco and Sal

Post by SG89 »

Is this knife available to all British blades forum members or do you have to have the paid membership?
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
ChrisinHove

Re: Elmax Urban LW (British Blades Forum knife) - a big thank you to Spyderco and Sal

Post by ChrisinHove »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Is this knife available to all British blades forum members or do you have to have the paid membership?
It was available for any member, but you had to sign up for it by a specific date.

It must have taken a lot of work, and for a relatively small quantity, which makes me all the more grateful.
slick228

Post by slick228 »

How much was it?
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

That's really neat! Post up some more photos of it! :D
Going back to Caly.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

ChrisinHove wrote:I just wanted to post a big Thank You to Sal and the Spyderco crew for doing this for us.

It's fantastic!

Chris
It's so beautiful! Enjoy it :)
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

slick228 wrote:How much was it?
A tad less than the standard one retails at ... did I mention how grateful I was?!!
Northglenn500

Post by Northglenn500 »

That is just perfect! I wish they would offer a sprint run here in the U.S. !
sal

Post by sal »

Thanx Chris,

enjoy!

Hi Spydergirl,

they've got a second list going. We made extra pcs for them.

sal

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/sho ... n-up/page4
Leeroy37

Post by Leeroy37 »

Love mine too, much thanx sal and the crew totally nailed it!
Thorien

Post by Thorien »

Thanks so much Sal and crew. Loving mine :)
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Very cool! Enjoy your knives.
- best wishes, Jazz.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Congratulations, guys. Those look amazing. :) I really like the BB logo too.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Anubisman

Post by Anubisman »

Sharp as heck. Mine kicked my meerkat out of my cargo pants pocket. The back spring is very good the best of my slipits.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

What was the original price on the BB forum? I managed to pick up a couple of these (one of the more fun hunts this year!) and it's a fantastic addition to the Urban line!

SAL: you teased me last year by mentioning the possibility of a Ti Urban. Any chance to get this one into the queue? The Squeak is just too tiny for me and my Ti Pingo wants a Maniago Ti friend! :D
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:What was the original price on the BB forum? I managed to pick up a couple of these (one of the more fun hunts this year!) and it's a fantastic addition to the Urban line!

SAL: you teased me last year by mentioning the possibility of a Ti Urban. Any chance to get this one into the queue? The Squeak is just too tiny for me and my Ti Pingo wants a Maniago Ti friend! :D
Pics or it didn't happen!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen!
Stuck on planes for the rest of today, but I'll take some pics tomorrow! :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

RS I saw that Sal posted about more of these were made but am unsure of how to get one.

You know the process?
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
araneae

Post by araneae »

Anyone figure out how to get one to the states yet? I'm fairly interested.
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
sal

Post by sal »

Log into British Blades forum. The are currently creating a list for people that still want them. I guess they hadn't sold them all.

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/sho ... n-up/page5

sal