Would guys be willing compromise on this a bit?
Instead of a Harpy sprint run, how about a Lil Matriarch Sprint run with G10 scales.
Before you dismiss the idea; let me put my reasons for this forward.
1. The other most requested sprint run is for the Delica G10
2. The Delica and Lil Matriarch are basically the same handle.
3. Built one handle; 2 sprint runs. Delica & Lil Matriarch.
4. The blades for both are in current production.
5. Do both plain and serrated blades and that is 4 sprints runs.
6. Change the scales to carbon fiber at some stage in the production and that is 8 sprint runs.
I am not sure how flexible Seki City are on these things and if they are willing to change parts during a sprint. But if Spyderco was doing all or some of these, it would be larger than the standard sprint run.
Built one handle for 8 sought after sprint runs; makes sense to me.
But what makes sense to me sitting in front of my computer on other side of the world;
may not make sense in the real world.