Maddox FB10

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
4 s ter

Post by 4 s ter »

Joe

It's nice to see a good deed rewarded. Great story and an intriguing design. I know someone who could this knife.

David

"Not all who wander are lost"
sven

Post by sven »

joe, don't worry about boring any of us! we're knife nuts... we thrive on knife history and info. please, don't hesitate in writing something and don't worry about boring anyone. your imput is greatly appreciated. thank you

sven

steel is unforgiving... sharp steel even more so
Pachucko

Post by Pachucko »

^ Great story.

Pachucko
spydercojoe

Post by spydercojoe »

One additional note, I forgot to mention all of the testing that was done for and by folks that have full use of both hands. There was real good reports from them. Most were amazed at how well it cuts. I even had " Y. T. Meats" out of Springfield , Ill use it to skin several white tail deer. I watched him do a couple. He said that it worked very well, maybe not quite as fast as his normal butcher knife but it worked fine. Think of those possibilites. Thanks for your interest, hope they come out soon. Stay sharp, Spydrcojoe.
Alberghini

Post by Alberghini »

To Spidercojoe
I Have a friend with only one hand, i now dificulties in use of knife. Congratulations for the idea.
Why one of tips of Maddo not is designed,like a little trident, for use like fork? Only one tool for cutting and food!
Alberghini
sam the man..

Post by sam the man.. »

"folding Maddox"... Hmmmm... this is getting more interesting..

Sam

have scars will travel..