Amsterdam Meet 2016 Report of Spyderco Prototypes

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sequimite

Re: Amsterdam Meet 2016 Report of Spyderco Prototypes

Post by Sequimite »

Thanks so much, Wouter, wonderful photos and videos. I still look forward to your reporting each year.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Thanks so much for the great videos- so pleased to have been a part of the event :)

(Oh, and I'm on the right, in the white t-shirt with glasses at the 0.30 mark on Eric's interview....Please, form an orderly queue for autographs on the left, folks :D)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Thank you, Wouter, excellent coverage as usual! My favorite thread of the year.
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Thanks for the kind words guys! It's a bit of work to get it all done, but it's more than worth it! Thanks for watching and all the feedback, I'm already tinkering on improving some things for next year.
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Mr Blonde wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys! It's a bit of work to get it all done, but it's more than worth it! Thanks for watching and all the feedback, I'm already tinkering on improving some things for next year.
Great work again- and nice to see you again too!
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
Tank

Post by Tank »

Great work Mr Blonde as usual. I always look forward to this thread every year.

I have to admit there are I am a bit disappointed with the new design's. While the look awesome and I would probably buy several, it seems all but a few are designed specifically for right hand carry/use. Spyderco use to be so left hand friendly but I am seeing less ambi/left hand friendly designs. I am super happy about the new ATR and jumpmaster 2 but I wish more of the new designs were designed for everyone. I guess the good side of that is i will spend far less money.
Z2KCT

Post by Z2KCT »

It was mentioned the Magnitude was a production sample, so does that mean it will be out by Blade Show?
PM2 Digi-Cam Satin, PM2 Black Satin, Orange Dragonfly, Smallfly, Yojimbo2, Dog-Tag DLC, Spyderco Lum Tanto
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Z2KCT,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
Z2KCT

Post by Z2KCT »

sal wrote:Hi Z2KCT,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
Thanks Sal! I hope to meet you at Blade Show as it will hopefully be the first time I've ever been!
PM2 Digi-Cam Satin, PM2 Black Satin, Orange Dragonfly, Smallfly, Yojimbo2, Dog-Tag DLC, Spyderco Lum Tanto