Looking for C12CFP

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
_krug

Looking for C12CFP

Post by _krug »

Hi guys,

I'm new hear so please direct me to the right board if this is the wrong one. I'm looking to buy a C12CFP (Civilian Plain Edge), I come here after searching eBay, GunBroker, and BladeHQ for a couple weeks at a time.

*EDITED* I understand that this knife is hard to find, discontinued, and expensive.

Thanks...
BadFish

Re: Looking for C12CFP

Post by BadFish »

No buy/sell/trade here. I'd just keep watching eBay.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome aboard _krug, also keep checking the exchange over at Bladeforums, might get lucky and have one pop up there.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
_krug

Post by _krug »

Thanks guys!!
swigert

Post by swigert »

Hey Krug, Welcome!

A little editing of your original post will make it ok. Its totally ok to ask if someone knows of one somewhere, just not to ask if someone on the forum will sell you one.

check out countryknives.com, their website isn't the best, might want to call.
_krug

Post by _krug »

I got my knife! eBay saved the day...