East Coast seconds sal>?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
clovisc

Re: East Coast seconds sal>?

Post by clovisc »

sal wrote:Hi all,

Do you think there would be any interest in an East Coast seconds sale?

sal
East Coast as in southeast Alaska? :)
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

A couple of thoughts:
Maybe combined with another event, The National Gun Day Gun Show is held in Louisville, KY 4 times a year. NRA Convention was there last year. Excellent Facility.
So Spyderco has a good idea of attendance to make it worth while for Spyderco have people register to attend.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

SpyderNut wrote:

Heck, I'd even happier to see a "Meet" here in the states (similar to the Amsterdam Meet). It would just be incredibly awesome to have a bunch of Spyderholics all in one place to talk about Spyderco knives, steel, new designs/concepts, locks, etc., with Sal, Eric, and the Crew.

Personally, I think the Vols Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee would be a great place for us to meet. Knoxville is a fairly centralized location for most folks living in the greater Central/Midwest area.
Knoxville. 12 hours drive. I will take the meet,but wouldn't drive that long for seconds
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
mattman

Post by mattman »

bh49 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:

Heck, I'd even happier to see a "Meet" here in the states (similar to the Amsterdam Meet). It would just be incredibly awesome to have a bunch of Spyderholics all in one place to talk about Spyderco knives, steel, new designs/concepts, locks, etc., with Sal, Eric, and the Crew.

Personally, I think the Vols Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee would be a great place for us to meet. Knoxville is a fairly centralized location for most folks living in the greater Central/Midwest area.
Knoxville. 12 hours drive. I will take the meet,but wouldn't drive that long for seconds
I have been assuming/hoping it would be both, considering some of the Spyder crew would be traveling with all the seconds knives... Seems it would make sense to show some cool stuff to the group that would be attending?
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

mattman wrote:
bh49 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:

I have been assuming/hoping it would be both, considering some of the Spyder crew would be traveling with all the seconds knives... Seems it would make sense to show some cool stuff to the group that would be attending?
Agreed! It would be perfect to have both at the same event.

Not to worry, Roman; I can always swing by to pick you up in Ohio on my way to Knoxville. :D :p
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

How about an Oregon Knife Show seconds sale, Sal? I mean, you're coming out here anyway. :D
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
RLDubbya

Post by RLDubbya »

Yes. I know it's a big ask, but keep it as close as possible to Cleveland, OH. It's hard for me to risk travel. However, I would very much like the opportunity to meet you, and to splurge on some seconds.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Certainly interested.
FDE

Post by FDE »

Yes.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

RLDubbya wrote:Yes. I know it's a big ask, but keep it as close as possible to Cleveland, OH. It's hard for me to risk travel.However, I would very much like the opportunity to meet you, and to splurge on some seconds.
Is that because of the TSA Underwear Situation? :p

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
freebird610

Post by freebird610 »

Yes east coast! Columbia South Carolina would be great! haha
freebird610

Post by freebird610 »

Or hey we can have one in Greenville where the Deacon is from. That would be fitting.
mattman

Post by mattman »

SpyderNut wrote:
RLDubbya wrote:Yes. I know it's a big ask, but keep it as close as possible to Cleveland, OH. It's hard for me to risk travel.However, I would very much like the opportunity to meet you, and to splurge on some seconds.
#noskidmarks
freebird610

Post by freebird610 »

Or hey we can have one in Greenville where the Deacon is from. That would be fitting.
mattman

Post by mattman »

freebird610 wrote:Or hey we can have one in Greenville where the Deacon is from. That would be fitting.
freebird610 wrote:Or hey we can have one in Greenville where the Deacon is from. That would be fitting.
Quit stuffing the ballot box... :p
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

mattman wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:
#noskidmarks
:p Too funny!

pdptrow

Post by pdptrow »

Yes, interested!!
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

The weather is GREAT in Florida this time of the year. :D
425KRS

Post by 425KRS »

I would be interested in a west coast seconds sale!
Last edited by 425KRS on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:spyder:
Bugs

Post by Bugs »

Tdog wrote:The weather is GREAT in Florida this time of the year. :D
Another FL vote. Mid 70's today.
Playing in SW FL Back Country with Tarpon, Snook & Reds.