Spydies you are gifting this Christmas

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
PayneTrain

Re: Spydies you are gifting this Christmas

Post by PayneTrain »

Sharpmaker and CBN rods to my mom, who hadn't had sharp kitchen knives in years till she found out I knew how to do it.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Delica to my brother in law. He's going to beat the snot out of it. Look forward to edge repair threads in the future lol.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Barkdog

Post by Barkdog »

Great topic!!! It's more fun to give than receive, right?! (Well, maybe some of the time ....)

This time the giving is way more fun for me. I get to give my 14 year old son (a Life Scout - that's the rank before Eagle, in the Boy Scouts of America) his first 'nice' knife, an Orange Delica FFG. He's been borrowing my Brown Delica for over a year now, on campouts... loves it... and Orange is his favorite color.

Looking forward to seeing him use it backpacking, camping and more. Merry Christmas to all!!!
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

twinboysdad wrote:Aqua Salt PE to my dad. He lives really close to the gulf and I am 5 hours away
He loved it. I had to reverse the sheath to be outside waist band and righty. He has a trip planned to the LA gulf early spring and the redfish should be afraid
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Five kitchen knives, 2 Roadies, Dfly Salt, and a pink Ladybug to folks across 3 generations and 4 states. (I also gifted a GB2 to myself ;) and a 2015 SAK Pioneer to my brother in law). Another great Spyderco Christmas!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
TheOutdoorNerd

Post by TheOutdoorNerd »

In addition to the Spydies I gave away, I also gifted myself a Native 5 FRN S110V this year and the recipient loves it :)
wlwillie

Post by wlwillie »

I gifted a couple of natives to me. Blue 110 and a g 10