Spyderco 2016 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RamZar

Re: Spyderco 2016 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Post by RamZar »

Mamba is out for a street price of $323.97!

Last edited by RamZar on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
rybu0305

Post by rybu0305 »

Does DELIVERED in the OP mean shipped to distributors and UPCOMING not yet shipped to distributors?
More CBBL please!
Delica 4 Brown, Manix 2 G10 S110V, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, KC Endura HAP40 pakkawood, Sliverax, Kapara, Manix 2 Rex45, Manix 2 4v, Ivory Straight Stretch
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

rybu0305 wrote:Does DELIVERED in the OP mean shipped to distributors and UPCOMING not yet shipped to distributors?
Yes. Distributors and/or dealers.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
rybu0305

Post by rybu0305 »

Is it fair to say that all the main dealers got their HAP40 sprints and they are gone now? I havent been following Spyderco sprints until recently. I am thinking I missed the opportunity to get a dragonfly besides the secondary market.
More CBBL please!
Delica 4 Brown, Manix 2 G10 S110V, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, KC Endura HAP40 pakkawood, Sliverax, Kapara, Manix 2 Rex45, Manix 2 4v, Ivory Straight Stretch
swigert

Post by swigert »

rybu0305 wrote:Is it fair to say that all the main dealers got their HAP40 sprints and they are gone now? I havent been following Spyderco sprints until recently. I am thinking I missed the opportunity to get a dragonfly besides the secondary market.

Seems like there may still be a few tiny orders making their way out. I saw a post that national knives got 3 a few days ago.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

At some dealers:
  • LadyBug3 Lightweight HAP40/SUS 410 Burnt Orange FRN Sprint (Japan)
  • Rock Salt H-1 Orange FRN Sprint (Japan)

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

At some dealers:
  • Pattada N690Co Black G-10 (Italy)
  • Lil’ Lum VG-10 Black G-10 (Japan)
http://youtu.be/yqonSXk3qOI
swigert

Post by swigert »

RamZar wrote:At some dealers:
  • Pattada N690Co Black G-10 (Italy)
  • Lil’ Lum VG-10 Black G-10 (Japan)
http://youtu.be/yqonSXk3qOI

Great day in Spydieville!

Thanks for always staying so on on top of this thread. It's appreciated by many.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Spyderco K11 Cook’s Knife is out at some dealers.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

WolfSpyder started shipping to customers in late April 2016.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Military CTS-204P Green G-10 KnifeWorks exclusive (USA) is shipping.

Mikael Andersson

Post by Mikael Andersson »

Anyone have any more info on this one: ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 CF KnifeWorks (USA)

I couldn't find out anything about it at KnifeWorks.
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Here is a recent quote from radioactivespider in the Knifeworks m4 pm2 thread...
RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Sorry if someone posted this info in the thread already (I didn't spot any mention so far) but these updates were also mentioned in the most recent KW emails about the impending 204P Millie release:

"As far as the other Spyderco KW Exclusives the last update we have heard on the Spyderco Ti Military, Carbon Fiber with R.I.L. Lock and & S90V Steel, is expected first quarter of 2017. The Spyderco Para Military 2, Carbon Fiber, M4 Steel is expected September 2016."
Mikael Andersson

Post by Mikael Andersson »

Surfingringo wrote:Here is a recent quote from radioactivespider in the Knifeworks m4 pm2 thread...
RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Sorry if someone posted this info in the thread already (I didn't spot any mention so far) but these updates were also mentioned in the most recent KW emails about the impending 204P Millie release:

"As far as the other Spyderco KW Exclusives the last update we have heard on the Spyderco Ti Military, Carbon Fiber with R.I.L. Lock and & S90V Steel, is expected first quarter of 2017. The Spyderco Para Military 2, Carbon Fiber, M4 Steel is expected September 2016."
Ok thanks Surfingringo. :)
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Spyderco ManBug Lightweight HAP40/SUS 410 Burnt Orange FRN Sprint is available now at some dealers.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Native5 CPM-S110V Dark Blue G-10 is shipping next week.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

The 2016 Mid-Year Product Guide is out.

TAC 1s is now called Advocate and Packer is now called Junction.

Here are some new ones:
  • EuroEdge CPM-S30V Black G-10 (Taiwan)
  • Rhino CTS-BD1 Black G-10 (Taiwan)
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Here's the link to the Spyderco 2016 Retail Price Guide. Remember normal street pricing is MAP or 40% off MSRP.

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/2016Spy ... ricing.pdf
Spideyhole

Post by Spideyhole »

Magnitude and Sage 5 are all that tempt me, depending on price. I am sure they are all fine knives though.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Spideyhole wrote:Magnitude and Sage 5 are all that tempt me, depending on price. I am sure they are all fine knives though.
MAP Pricing (40% off MSRP):
  1. Sage 5: $131.97
  2. Rubicon 2: $209.97
  3. Ouroboros: $167.97
  4. Rhino: $47.97
  5. SpydieChef: $191.97
  6. Magnitude: $281.97
  7. Advocate: $221.97
  8. EuroEdge: $221.97
  9. Jumpmaster 2: $149.97
  10. Sustain: $179.97
  11. Junction: $179.97