Spydercos at 50%+ off MSRP

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bh49

Re: Spydercos at 50%+ off MSRP

Post by bh49 »

I am seriously thinking about getting one more. This is $143 shipped. Absolutely classy gents knife, which is great slicer as well. This will be a huge mistake for people who doesn't have it to pass at this price. I paid $160 on Amazon around black Friday in 2014 and still think that it was a bargain.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I recently scored a memory off the bay and was amazed at how beautiful this piece is, you guys won't be disappointed. Great price too.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

abbazaba wrote:Spyderco Centofante Memory for $143 at Massdrop

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/spyderco-m ... romotional
Listed at $140.00 now. Darn tempted to join the drop but not sure I can justify paying more for this than I paid for my GB1. Is this knife really that nice?

Edit: Looking at this one more it looks like a real beauty. I'm in!! It's only money Haha! :D
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

Double Bevel on Massdrop $104 with 10 needed for $99
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
bh49

Post by bh49 »

It is already $99.99. Tempting, but I rather buy another Memory.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

Doh !

After I missed the Double-Bevel Mass Drop in December at $99,
I broke down and bought one on Amazon in May for $128.

(Sound of hand slapping forehead.)
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

A clearance of some slow-moving Spyderco models (probably to be discontinued by year end) at 61%-63% off MSRP at KnifeCenter:
  • K2: $149.95 SAVE 63%
  • Puukko: $149.95 SAVE 63%
  • Chubby: $139.95 SAVE 61%
  • Pingo: $124.95 SAVE 62%
  • Battlestation: $119.95 SAVE 63%
  • Friction Folder: $119.95 SAVE 62%
  • Squeak; $109.95 SAVE 61%
  • Equilibrium; $59.95 SAVE 61%
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

I picked up a K2. The shoppe of cutlery already has the K2 marked as discontinued and it's out of stock. The knife works has the K2 at a reduced price as well.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Yeah, I picked up a pair of Equilibriums (Equilibrius? Equilibri?) the other day. One to keep factory, one to mod with a better handle material (on the non lock side, of course). It's a great time to pick up knives, as slow movers today turn into expensive secondary market knives a few years into the future.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

If the Equilibrium came with a scale material besides SS I would have bought one a long time ago. I love my CF Balance. I am not a big CF fan and think it should be reserved for gnts folders, pocket jewelry and light duty knives. These two knives are great examples of knives that I actually like with CF. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Kyle. This knife has always intrigued me.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

I am seriously eyeballing that K2.. I dont know what I would use it for, but it sure is cool, especially at that price..
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

bearfacedkiller wrote:If the Equilibrium came with a scale material besides SS I would have bought one a long time ago. I love my CF Balance. I am not a big CF fan and think it should be reserved for gnts folders, pocket jewelry and light duty knives. These two knives are great examples of knives that I actually like with CF. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Kyle. This knife has always intrigued me.

I actually emailed Cuscadi about whether they had CF scales for the Equilibrium. I was kind surprised they didn't.
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Spyderco Discontinued Knives at 50% off MSRP at BladeHQ.

http://www.bladehq.com/cat--Special-Sal ... ce+11-3-16
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
camporama

Post by camporama »

I hate to bring back a dead thread, but JC penny has a cyber monday sale that prices spyderco products around 65% off full retail price.
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

camporama wrote:I hate to bring back a dead thread, but JC penny has a cyber monday sale that prices spyderco products around 65% off full retail price.
Spyderco Items do not apply to the deal.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Dang that was quite the letdown
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
camporama

Post by camporama »

Dang. Sorry for the incorrect information.