2nds sale contest

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ChrisinHove

Re: 2nds sale contest

Post by ChrisinHove »

Good game!
endgame

Post by endgame »

Great job guys and congrats
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Congrats everyone :)!
remnar

Post by remnar »

Congrats to the winners!
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

Thank you and congrats to winners!
:spyder:
Chris :spyder:
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Conga-rats to the winners and a special thanks to BTG for an awesome contest, this was very generous of you and speaks to just how great this forum is, good job man.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
NiallRiv

Post by NiallRiv »

Well I just got home to find my package from BTG! What an awesome knife! And to have won it, I feel like the luckiest knife nut right now. I managed to snap a few pics of the un-boxing that I want to share with you all (once I figure out how...) just cuz I love living vicariously through others unboxing videos. I have yet to find anything that would point towards it being a factory second, other than the notch in the blade.. Shes already handled a bunch of cardboard with ease and for anyone thinking the Blurple scales weren't going to look good in person, I think they look great! Very reminiscent of the old blue glass hand cream jars you find digging around old dumps (if your into that sort of thing) So thanks once more to BTG for doing the contest and being the most generous guy I've never met!
Nasgul

Post by Nasgul »

Awesome thread ! Congrats to the winners, specially NiallRiv and BTG for this kindness !!!!
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
NiallRiv

Post by NiallRiv »

First time uploading pictures, so hopefully this works! Ill take some better ones in the daylight in the next few days too. Don't mind my dirty hands, I was a bit too excited after work to scrub em up for photos!

PM1

Post by PM1 »

I got my prize package today, and I want to send a big thank you to BTG for his contest! The G10 Native 5 is awesome. :D :D :D

Here is the new member of my Spydie collection generously donated by BTG:
Attachments
DSC01781.jpeg