Got bit by the Spyder Bite.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SteelSpyder

Got bit by the Spyder Bite.

Post by SteelSpyder »

I went from having a single Delica 4 to all of these in the last month. The Spyder got me and I had a Spyderco itch that needed scratched :D . I've long been a Spyderco fan, it had been too long since I bought any apparently.
RadioactiveSpyder

Re: Got bit by the Spyder Bite.

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Just be careful using those to scratch that itch! ;). Looks like you're off to a very respectable start!

How do you like the Karambit? That one makes me a bit nervous to start tossing around :eek: especially since my little Pingo alone nearly took the entire tip of my ring finger off recently!

Enjoy the hunt for the next one(s)!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Just be careful using those to scratch that itch! ;). Looks like you're off to a very respectable start!

How do you like the Karambit? That one makes me a bit nervous to start tossing around :eek: especially since my little Pingo alone nearly took the entire tip of my ring finger off recently!

Enjoy the hunt for the next one(s)!
Haha indeed they might do more than scratch it haha.

I like the Karahawk. The rings are a tad flimsy but not bad, and I heard they were working on redesigning that. It has a nice gradual curve which I like because it hasn't been hard to sharpen. It has bit me a few times already, from my carelessnes, with ease :eek: .
BadFish

Post by BadFish »

Karambit does look nice... In to the rabbit hole, or should I say spydie hole you go.
Birdman21

Post by Birdman21 »

Yup! U got it baaaaad! Ha!
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

Birdman21 wrote:Yup! U got it baaaaad! Ha!
Haha that I did :D.
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

BadFish wrote:Karambit does look nice... In to the rabbit hole, or should I say spydie hole you go.
Yeah, I took a tumble.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Welcome to the brotherhood of the perpetual delirium known as being a Spyder-addict. ;) You really won't notice too many changes in your life, other than you won't have any descretionary cash, your loved ones will think you've gone daft, and you can't help but buy nearly every Spydie that tickles your fancy. :) At least it's a pleasant delirium, though. :D
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
SG89

Post by SG89 »

:eek:
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

SpyderNut wrote:Welcome to the brotherhood of the perpetual delirium known as being a Spyder-addict. ;) You really won't notice too many changes in your life, other than you won't have any descretionary cash, your loved ones will think you've gone daft, and you can't help but buy nearly every Spydie that tickles your fancy. :) At least it's a pleasant delirium, though. :D
At least I'll easily lose weight only eating Ramen Noodles lol.
endgame

Post by endgame »

You spent a pretty penny on that orange shoppe pm2 I bet
BTG

Post by BTG »

The initial bite usually isn't too bad, it's when you get all wrapped up in the web, and she comes back every week or two for some more blood.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Welcome to the insanity! :eek:
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?