The sooner the PM3 gets here...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
joe58

Re: The sooner the PM3 gets here...

Post by joe58 »

Not trying to beat a dead horse, well maybe a little, but I've not handled a PM2. But I've several N5 and it's a favorite one of my Spyderco models.

Basically what I'm gathering then, it'll be similar to the N5 in size, but no finger choil, and a more pronounced thumb ramp. Little bit different handle ergos.

I'll be curious to try one of these out. Will be looking forward to the preorders. Should be a winner.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

The para 2 has a finger choil so the minuteman will too if reports are correct that it's the same as the para 2 but shrunken.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
joe58

Post by joe58 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:The para 2 has a finger choil so the minuteman will too if reports are correct that it's the same as the para 2 but shrunken.
My bad - didn't phrase that correctly. Not sure the proper terminology, but like how how on the N5 you can choke up on the blade by moving your finger forward of the handle. In the PM3 pic, I'm not seeing a place for that kind of grip.