CS Exclusive Orange Paramilitary 2 DLC CTS-XHP

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: CS Exclusive Orange Paramilitary 2 DLC CTS-XHP

Post by farnorthdan »

You can check your order status on their site, just checked mine and it doesn't show shipped yet.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I still don't have an order status :(

Placed my order on the first day, still nothing.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

CS said they hope to start shipping midweek.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Mine will be here in 2 days. :D
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Donut

Post by Donut »

WireEdge Roger wrote:CS said they hope to start shipping midweek.
Not going to be a very good knife for Halloween for many if that's the case. =\
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
WCC

Post by WCC »

They also charged my card, but no shipping status yet...c'mon hurry up, those pumpkins aren't going to cut themselves. :D
Drew78

Post by Drew78 »

Just got off phone with CS to inquire about the status of my order since some have said they have tracking numbers already here and on other sites.

The nice lady on the phone told me that the PM 2's just landed in their shop this morning. They will begin shipping today so keep your eyes peeled for tracking numbers folks!
swigert

Post by swigert »

Drew78 wrote:Just got off phone with CS to inquire about the status of my order since some have said they have tracking numbers already here and on other sites.

The nice lady on the phone told me that the PM 2's just landed in their shop this morning. They will begin shipping today so keep your eyes peeled for tracking numbers folks!
Jeff just posted on Facebook. 200 are in stock now with 400 more coming in the next couple days. And the rest some time after that. So basically if you ordered on the first day you might have it by Halloween it sounds like.
Drew78

Post by Drew78 »

Roger that. Just got my shipping email from them.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Hot digitty! I just received my shipping notification!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Same here - shipping notice just arrived.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

swigert wrote:
Drew78 wrote:Just got off phone with CS to inquire about the status of my order since some have said they have tracking numbers already here and on other sites.

Jeff just posted on Facebook. 200 are in stock now with 400 more coming in the next couple days. And the rest some time after that. So basically if you ordered on the first day you might have it by Halloween it sounds like.
Not sure about that. I ordered mine in the first half hour, and I have yet to receive a shipping status or email. In fact, if I go to their webpage and click "order status" it just says "payment received" :rolleyes:
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

The Para2 madness continues. :D They sold 'em too fast to keep up.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
WCC

Post by WCC »

jalcon wrote:
swigert wrote:

Not sure about that. I ordered mine in the first half hour, and I have yet to receive a shipping status or email. In fact, if I go to their webpage and click "order status" it just says "payment received" :rolleyes:
Don't feel bad, same here. I'm just glad to have one on order. Fortunately I have a few other knives to use as pumpkin skinners. :D
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Just got my shipping notice, ordered around 0930 day of drop.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
swigert

Post by swigert »

jalcon wrote:
swigert wrote:

Weird. I guess I was assuming people who ordered first would get filled first.

gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

I've been checking my email all day... nothing yet. I placed my order a little more than 2 hours after sales opened.
:bug-red-white
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

I'm not complaining, but I ordered within the first 25 minutes and haven't received shipping notice yet. Good things come to those who wait, that's what I'm telling myself today :D
TheArchitect

Post by TheArchitect »

I ordered in the first 30 minutes and still haven't received anything yet either.
25 :spyder:'s and counting
jimmyjohnjohn

Post by jimmyjohnjohn »

I just got my notification. I managed to place my order about 45 minutes after they went live.