Space shuttle door gunner against Delica with Superblue steel with mirrored edge.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Spiderwatts

Space shuttle door gunner against Delica with Superblue steel with mirrored edge.

Post by Spiderwatts »

Delica with Superblue and mirrored edge.
Delica with Superblue and mirrored edge.
My grails: Manix2 with CPM-S110V; Dragonfly ZDP-189; Native CPM-S90V; Manix XL glow in the dark.
Mr Blonde

Re: Space shuttle door gunner against Delica with Superblue steel with mirrored edge.

Post by Mr Blonde »

Nice!
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
SpyderNut

Re: Space shuttle door gunner against Delica with Superblue steel with mirrored edge.

Post by SpyderNut »

Nice combo. :) By the way, what handle material is that?
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Echo63

Post by Echo63 »

Nice !

took 2 hours to get this edge on my Roadie (i did thin it a bit first, it was a bit over 40degrees, is now a nice even 18dps so quick touchups can be done on the sharpmaker)
Spiderwatts

Post by Spiderwatts »

They are aftermarket glow in the dark handles. They fit very well. Plus I got an education on disassembling/assembling a Delica.
My grails: Manix2 with CPM-S110V; Dragonfly ZDP-189; Native CPM-S90V; Manix XL glow in the dark.
endgame

Post by endgame »

Space shuttle door am I missing something.is that the real door?nice edge
Spiderwatts

Post by Spiderwatts »

No, it's a tongue in cheek saying about some members of military or LEO's that start bragging and basically try to claim they were in great battles etc. Of course our beloved Space Shuttle, RIP, never had a door gunner.
pdptrow

Post by pdptrow »

Gotta say the thread title got my interest piqued! :eek: :D