Delica Variations

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Holzfaeller

Delica Variations

Post by Holzfaeller »

If we can stand any more Delica discussion, I would like to see variants with different blades, such as the Lil Matriarch. Perhaps a leaf shaped blade fit to a Delica handle.
SpyderNut

Re: Delica Variations

Post by SpyderNut »

I'd be tickled pink just to see a Delica in G-10 again. :) Maybe dark blue G-10 scales? I don't mind the steel (surprise me). ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

That's already in the queue (blue G10 Delica and Endura). SG2 wasn't panning out, so I believe Sal is still undecided on what steel to use (at least he hasn't clued us in yet!). :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Quick Draw

Post by Quick Draw »

I'd be down for a G10 Delica in Super Blue or in any other steel for that matter. Just as long as we get G10 handles.
adam569

Post by adam569 »

SpyderNut wrote:I'd be tickled pink just to see a Delica in G-10 again. :) Maybe dark blue G-10 scales? I don't mind the steel (surprise me). ;)
+1
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
spyderg

Post by spyderg »

liam.jpg
reid.jpg
If you're wielding the sharpest tool in the shed, who's going to say that you aren't...?
endgame

Post by endgame »

+10000000 on all this.no more frn handles maybe cf or def g10.diff blade steals I like the way.leaf blade you would have to maybe change handle.how about a tanto delica or warncliff.
bornagainprimative

Post by bornagainprimative »

I'd like to see a se waved delica with blue jean g10 and hap70 steel and pe ffg enduras to match