MT21P - Mule Team Fixed Blade with CPM 4V

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
TazKristi

Re: MT21P - Mule Team Fixed Blade with CPM 4V

Post by TazKristi »

QUICKSILVER wrote:Taz --Maybe this description of what I observed will help.

Can not get to my cart. After signing on I go to my account and it shows the 4 items that were put in my cart. When I check "view cart" the following message comes up: "Store system error: MySQL error: 1062 : Duplicate entry '-1-157286-101' for key 1 (# 256)." If I go back to view my cart a second time it says it is empty. If I log off and then log in again, my account shows 4 items in my cart again.

Bill Maier
Details always help! You're the first to provide specifics so thank you! :)
There is nothing more important than this one day.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I was able to order 2 mules and the forum 2015 knife on the phone pretty easily (Thanks for the suggestion, kjd2121 -- since I had never had trouble doing it by PC, it hadn't occurred to me yet :o ... and thanks, Scott, for helping me with my phone order! Spyderco is a great bunch!! :D)

Also the forum is very slow, but not as slow as the order line. Don't know if they're on the same server, router, or whatever, but I think I'll get off the forum for a while just in case.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I just ordered one online with no problems, also ordered scales last night, looking forward to adding another MT to the collection. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
QUICKSILVER

Post by QUICKSILVER »

Just successfully ordered 2 MT21s and 2 other items. After a second view of my cart which then showed it was empty, I successfully added the 4 items and checked out.

In my first buying attempt I logged on about 8:30am and added two items. Then added a MT21 after they became available at 9:00am. As described in my previous post, the cart could not be reached.

I do not know if Spyderco fixed something or I my previous actions created a problem.

Happy camper here!

Bill Maier
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I've been busy on stuff at work and completely forgot about the mules until just now. Just ordered a couple Mules, and a Spyderco Coin and a G Clip, didn't have any issues with slowness or checking out at this time.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
DM11

Post by DM11 »

I finally got one ordered. Started at 0900 and didn't get the order through till 0947. Victory at last. :)
steve parker

Post by steve parker »

i had no problem, went right through.
Commendatore

Post by Commendatore »

Wow! This one almost escaped my view-got one, luckily. I can´t wait to see the finish on this steel-so far all Mule Steels I have show a characteristic blade finish. If my poor abilities allow I might polish it up and use it competing with M390, XHP and S110V, mainly on roe deer.

Now waiting for delivery starts ...
pdptrow

Post by pdptrow »

Got my order in but... it took a while for each page to load. Day to day the traffic is probably no problem for the server but since these releases are in such demand it was chugging slowly along.
sbaker345

Post by sbaker345 »

Pair of mules and a spydercoin on the way.
animportant

Post by animportant »

I was able to score some 4v in my life after taking a break from the interwebz, taking a shower, and getting back online after a bit. Looks like there's still some more 4v to go around! This will surely be an epic steel!!!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I've got my order in too. :)

I think that there may have been a little overenthusiastic purchasing going on at 09:00 (MDT) as I had some initial difficulties. :eek:

Sat back for an hour and all went through with no problems, ordered a Temperance 2 sheath to offset the shipping charges.

Just a waiting game now as I've had my order sent to a friend in FL. You'll all get yours much faster than me. :(

I do so enjoy my Mule team blades!

Thanks Sal and all the team for this most excellent idea.
akaAK

Post by akaAK »

Ordered two. My mule collection is growing even though I don't get the opportunity to carry them regularily. One in the kitchen (XHP), one for yard work (PSF27) and another in the garage (K390) as a utility all rounder.

Big thanks to Sal and Spyderco for this project.
sbaker345

Post by sbaker345 »

I still want to know HRC
Donut

Post by Donut »

I'm curious to hear how this compares to Cruwear. Another manufacturer says it is like 3V, but with more wear resistance, but still tough. It sounds like Cruwear.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
ohcyclist

Post by ohcyclist »

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation as of yet? Normally I have gotten one within 24 hrs of placing the order but that has not been the case this time.
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

Yes, I got a notice yesterday. I got my order in around 10am MST.

And I'm quite excited for this steel. I passed on the last two, and am very glad I'm getting this one. Do we know it this is a Golden or Taichung produced model?
adam569

Post by adam569 »

Will this last for awhile like the last 2 mules or should I be on top of getting one.
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
DM11

Post by DM11 »

ohcyclist wrote:Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation as of yet? Normally I have gotten one within 24 hrs of placing the order but that has not been the case this time.

Yes got shipping info that afternoon. Should be here Monday!
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

adam569 wrote:Will this last for awhile like the last 2 mules or should I be on top of getting one.
There are currently 239 left in the online inventory. They probably have a few extras that aren't in that inventory. Assuming they made at least 600, it seems like you may have a little more time to pick one up, but I wouldn't wait too long. These probably won't sit around for months like the last couple.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com