Full titanium pm2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rodloos

Re: Full titanium pm2

Post by rodloos »

ohcyclist wrote:Apparently I am the only one here who loves the fluted Millie. A flutes ti para 2 would be highly desirable as far as I am concerned!
I think I love the fluted Ti Millie enough to make up for SurfnGringo and the others who prefer the plain Ti one :), I own 4 of them plus the plain Ti Millie - and 3 fluted Ti Native 5's.

I wish I could have seen one of those rumored fluted CF PM2 prototypes, that sounds really neat!
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
sbaker345

Post by sbaker345 »

I don't think it's the flutes that offend me so much as the fact it looks more shiny and thus cheap
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

rodloos wrote:
ohcyclist wrote:Apparently I am the only one here who loves the fluted Millie. A flutes ti para 2 would be highly desirable as far as I am concerned!
I think I love the fluted Ti Millie enough to make up for SurfnGringo and the others who prefer the plain Ti one :), I own 4 of them plus the plain Ti Millie - and 3 fluted Ti Native 5's.

I wish I could have seen one of those rumored fluted CF PM2 prototypes, that sounds really neat!
You're the reason i can't find one.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

The fluted Ti Spydies are gorgeous. (These look cheap-looking?!? :eek: :confused:)

Both the grey fluted Ti Military and fluted N5 await their S110V blade. (I certainly wasn't going to crack open a CF N5 for the blade, I'm waiting for the lightweight...)

Cheers, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

My regular Ti millie is sitting in my mailbox right now, I cant wait to compare it to my fluted one. The fluted version is what made me buy the regular version, I like it that much. Its so stinking smooth, that blade just glides out and makes such a lovely thwack when it locks open, its awesome.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I love my fluted ti and a fluted ti para2 would be a dream come true.

-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
palonej

Post by palonej »

Absolutely GORGEOUS stuff guys!!!
:eek: :eek: DROOLING!!
endgame

Post by endgame »

If it looks as good as the native ti.I will drain my account.lol .going to be one of the hardest spydercos to get .I can see a 10000 page thread flueted ti pm 2 dropping.cmon sal.chime in here
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

Here is one with Casey Lynch scales...

Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
endgame

Post by endgame »

Yea my friend has those scales he loves them.I do not like taking apart my pm2s anymore they are a pain to get back right with no play and detent smooth.if you can at all
Bodog

Post by Bodog »

The blue anodized fluted Ti is, imo, one of the best looking knives available right now. Elegance in its simplicity and function.

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:The fluted Ti Spydies are gorgeous. (These look cheap-looking?!? :eek: :confused:)

Both the grey fluted Ti Military and fluted N5 await their S110V blade. (I certainly wasn't going to crack open a CF N5 for the blade, I'm waiting for the lightweight...)

Cheers, Radioactive :)
They who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Agreed, the anodized Ti Millie is spectacular, wish I could have snagged one of those but man the secondary price on those now are mind bending.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

endgame wrote:Yea my friend has those scales he loves them.I do not like taking apart my pm2s anymore they are a pain to get back right with no play and detent smooth.if you can at all

That's different from me, I think the Para is one of the easiest to reassemble. It's the spyderco back locks that are a PITA for me
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Another piece of eye candy for this thread... I also find the PM2 to be one of the easiest Spydies to mod. :)

It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King