Concern

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
usar

Concern

Post by usar »

I am New to Spyderco Knives and the forum I enjoy my new found collection of 6 spyderco knives and I know that there are a lot of SME's out here that can help with Spyderco knives please If I ask a question about a particular knife please would you comment on it so I can learn and share with other prospects that are looking at spyderco knives thanks a bunch !
DutchBlades

Re: Concern

Post by DutchBlades »

We're here to help! If there's anything you need an awnser to I'm sure it'll be provided in no-time ;)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
usar

Post by usar »

Thanks !
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

The people on this forum are usually pretty helpful and will do their best to answer any questions you might have. Welcome to the forum!
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
adam569

Post by adam569 »

jabba359 wrote:The people on this forum are usually pretty helpful and will do their best to answer any questions you might have. Welcome to the forum!
I 100% agree with you, only forum I've ever felt the need to join.
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
Donut

Post by Donut »

Welcome to the forum.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Welcome to the Forum
usar wrote: please If I ask a question about a particular knife please would you comment on it so I can learn and share with other prospects that are looking at spyderco knives thanks a bunch !
Ask us as many questions as you want. We will love to help you to spend all your money :) :D
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

bh49 wrote:Welcome to the Forum
usar wrote: please If I ask a question about a particular knife please would you comment on it so I can learn and share with other prospects that are looking at spyderco knives thanks a bunch !
Ask us as many questions as you want. We will love to help you to spend all your money :) :D
Oh Roman, we'd never do that. :p :D ;) (On second thought, I guess we would, lol).

Welcome to the forum!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
BTG

Post by BTG »

You've come to the right place, everyone here is just waiting for a reason to talk spyderco, Welcome Aboard !!...I'm fairly new myself, you can learn a lot just reading the various subjects...which will usually spawn more questions...but that's the fun.