Dark blue G10 Para 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Chinook3

Re: Dark blue G10 Para 2

Post by Chinook3 »

I'm in like flynn..
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
DJ

Post by DJ »

farnorthdan wrote:
BTG wrote:I think I'll start checking knifeworks first, they seem to be consistently lower than knifecenter...had a 50$ gift card at KC on this last one, but in the future.....like the Nirvana, better jump now before it goes up again.
KW's has become my top pick, they seem to have the best prices, get the drop sooner and ship real fast.
I agree , knifeworks has been my fav. dealer for years ...........they are very top notch.
I preordered two of these ........one for my wife :rolleyes: LOL
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Meh, I can't see the point of pre ordering a regular production knife. I'll grab one at the seconds sale for a user, and probably pick one up to keep NIB from KW.
DJ

Post by DJ »

Ive seen regular production knives , discontinue rather quickly ...........They may run out of S110V .........LOL
Doubtful , but Shiz happens.
adam569

Post by adam569 »

I can't wait I've told my wife I wouldn't buy any more spyderco till this comes out,. I've not done so well.
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

DJ wrote:Ive seen regular production knives , discontinue rather quickly ...........They may run out of S110V .........LOL
Doubtful , but Shiz happens.
The light weight manox 2 hasn't gone away so thats a plus
MCM

Post by MCM »

Its been a pre-order item most of the time though.................... Seldom in stock...
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

That plus everyone and their brother are going to want one so might as well get on the list now.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

MCM wrote:Its been a pre-order item most of the time though.................... Seldom in stock...
Interesting. I guess I didn't really pay attention during the first few months of it being released. Today, it shows in stock at BHQ, GP (where I bought mine), OsoGrande, CS, KC, KnivesPlus, BBS, TheSpydercoStore, OmahaKnife, and Amazon, among others. Prices seem to range from the mid 90s to around 115.

Good thing that I've got plenty of other PM2s to use while I wait for the frenzy to die down on this one. ;)
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

In … gotta stop coming here … once you know about it, how can you not grab one?
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

MCM wrote:Its been a pre-order item most of the time though.................... Seldom in stock...

True, but ive always seen it in stock atleast some where....

This Para is going to be insanely popular. I think im going to try to catch one when they get released other than my pre order.