Smaller PM2?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
pc87

Smaller PM2?

Post by pc87 »

I've been out of the loop for awhile but had heard some rumblings about a smaller PM2? I have numerous people who are interested in these but are not knife "nuts". I am the "go to" guy for all things knives and they are asking.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
zhyla

Re: Smaller PM2?

Post by zhyla »

News to me. It does make some sense. Lots of other popular lines have multiple models (Dragonfly, Manix2, Delica/Endura, even the Stretch now). Why not a PM2mini?
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

http://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtop ... 3#p1028707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

They are supposedly in the works, schedule unknown. There is the Sage series though which seems like a pretty good option if you want smaller.
awa54

Post by awa54 »

bdblue wrote:They are supposedly in the works, schedule unknown. There is the Sage series though which seems like a pretty good option if you want smaller.
Just to clarify, there is a Sage (5?) slated for production with the compression lock? Any idea when?

I assumed that the Sage project would find its way around to the compression lock eventually, but hadn't heard that it would be any time soon...

**update: Sal says:
sal wrote: Sage Compression lock in-the-works.

Woohoo!
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
pc87

Post by pc87 »

Thanks guys, and thats great news about the sage getting a comp. lock. The more knives with compression locks the better.
Cscoop

Post by Cscoop »

The Sage 5 with a compression lock would be a dream come true. Foliage green g10 scales.