Hi

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Almoe66

Re: Hi

Post by Almoe66 »

Hello and welcome!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
Donut

Post by Donut »

Welcome to the forum.

Since you (only) have four, would you mind listing which ones you have so we can get an idea of your preferences?
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
iwolf81

Post by iwolf81 »

Welcome aboard GingerNinja! Be forewarned, Spydies are very addicting and this forum is full of friendly enablers! :D

Regards,
Ira
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Welcome to our forum gingerninja! We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

Welcome Sir. This is a great place to gain knowledge, and make a few forum friends. The staff, and people here are very kind, and ready to help with any questions. Enjoy your stay Gingerninja.
Kirko

Post by Kirko »

Welcome !!!!
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

Thanks all for the many more welcomes. Ive looked at pages and pages of awesome pics and read pages and pages more. Ive learnt lots of new stuff and reinforced stuff i already knew. Just lovin it and you guys have been great.

Johniee1801.... its winter here but once it warms up a bit i'll be getting out for a few adventures and il be sure to post pics

Donut....Ive got a honey bee, a delica and PM2'S 1 black/satin and 1 digicamo/black. As mentioned im waiting on a lightweight manix that has just arrived in the country so should be here any day now. when it arrives i will post a pic of them all.
Donut

Post by Donut »

Nice knives. :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

gingerninja wrote:Thanks all for the many more welcomes. Ive looked at pages and pages of awesome pics and read pages and pages more. Ive learnt lots of new stuff and reinforced stuff i already knew. Just lovin it and you guys have been great.

Johniee1801.... its winter here but once it warms up a bit i'll be getting out for a few adventures and il be sure to post pics

Donut....Ive got a honey bee, a delica and PM2'S 1 black/satin and 1 digicamo/black. As mentioned im waiting on a lightweight manix that has just arrived in the country so should be here any day now. when it arrives i will post a pic of them all.
Welcome to our addiction..er forum.

You have some nice Spydies. The PM2 is simply a great knife. But, the Delica is my all time favorite. I keep one in my pocket, sans clip, all the time. I love them.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050