Leather sheath makers??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JohnnyGeek

Leather sheath makers??

Post by JohnnyGeek »

Hey folks - being new to the Spydercommunity, I'm looking for some recommendations. I'd like to get a leather sheath made for my Embassy - something similar to the ones shown below.

I've looked around, and no one (so far) lists the Embassy as one of their pattern knives. I've even contacted a couple and asked them if they'd make one if I sent them one of my knives (loaner of course) to use as a pattern. So far, no luck.

Is anyone aware of a leather sheath maker that will make me a holster for an Embassy?

Thanks!
-----
My Spydies: Embassy Auto C121S (Grey) | Embassy Auto C121S (Silver) | Stretch FRN ZDP-189 C90BL (Blue) | Manix 2 1st SF 154CM

My Wishlist: Embassy Auto in Black | Vallotton Sub-Hilt | Ramco/Laguiole | Hungarian
Ray Allen

Ray Allen

Post by Ray Allen »

Gary W. Graley, aka G2, has made a couple of sheaths for me that have been outstanding. Great guy to do business with as well. He posts here on occasion but is more easily tracked down over at BF.
Hope that helps....
paladin

Re: Leather sheath makers??

Post by paladin »

I will second a confirmation as Gary W. Graley as being a stand up guy...top drawer!
BTG

Post by BTG »

Having the same issue, I want a leather sheath for a mule, but all I've been able to find are kydex versions...was thinking this would be a popular item, they must be out there.
harronek

Post by harronek »

Gary Graley is your man .
He will need the knife to make the sheath , but if you can handle being separated from it for a short time then the resulting sheath will be outstanding .
I know he has been taking on a few leather jobs lately so don't know how long a wait it is for a sheath from him , but if he can help , you won't be disappointed .

Ken