BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
camvdcs

Re: BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Post by camvdcs »

jalcon wrote:Kind of ironic that the people that were hitting F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 are the ones that are getting the errors, seems the people that waited until things got settled down already have their shipping info, lmao.
Yeah, I should have been a little more patient an waited a while longer (but you know how hard that is to do???). I'm kind of left hanging until they do their re-run of the credit card problem orders. Hoping I see a tracking number today.
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Looks like they are sold out. Before 1:00pm as predicted.
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Good thing I bought at 10. :D
ShaneInDenver

Post by ShaneInDenver »

I was hoping that they'd last until tomorrow. I've bought too many knives lately and couldn't afford this one until payday. I can't believe how fast these went! Congrats to everyone who was able to pick one up. Now I'll just sit back and drool over all of the pictures once you guys start posting them.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Holy crap. Nuts. This officially went in like 2 hours. The last PM2 took 4 months. By my math...thats 1,400 times faster.. Hm...
FullCircleHook

Post by FullCircleHook »

I have a feeling they will put up more later. With all the payment issues, i bet orders were placed that will end up canceled.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

It's possible that their credit card stuff is so screwed up, they just don't want to take any more orders until it's all figured out. In fact, that sounds WAY more likely than selling $192,000 worth of knives in 2 hours.
Orangeneck

Post by Orangeneck »

10just wrote:Got one. Ordered at 10 mst exactly...
Actually it was 10AM MDT. I woke an hour early in case Lehi decided to forego daylight savings and even called BHQ about the time. The girl who answered didn't have a clue. I couldn't take a chance of being 1 hour late. Managed to submit order within 10:01AM MDT (logged in early with shipping and cc info so i just had 1 click to order :D .
awa54

Post by awa54 »

No "shipped" message, but this follow-up on the failed payment message was nice (and very fast!)

Hey Awesome Customer!

Like you, we are excited for the Exclusive M4 Paramilitary 2!

We took precautions to prepare our servers to handle the throngs of customers that were going to submit their orders at release to grab one!

Our credit card processor was warned to expect a spike in volume in anticipation of the release but were still unable to process all the payments as they came in.

As a result, your order is being held for you while we resolve the payment processing. Any duplicate orders or quantities of more than 3 knives will be cancelled.

You’ll be sent another email with confirmation that your payment has been successfully processed, followed with an email containing your tracking details as it’s ready to ship out.

If we have any questions or concerns regarding your order, we will contact you by phone to resolve those with you.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this process!
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Back in stock again!

EDIT: Crazy, went back OOS right as I posted :eek:
Last edited by RadioactiveSpyder on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Malfeasant

Post by Malfeasant »

jalcon wrote:It's possible that their credit card stuff is so screwed up, they just don't want to take any more orders until it's all figured out. In fact, that sounds WAY more likely than selling $192,000 worth of knives in 2 hours.
So you know how many are in this run? The amount for this exclusive wasn't disclosed. Even asked the guy on the phone at bhq, he wouldn't tell me. If you know how many there are please do tell.
192k that would make it a 1200 piece run. From what you say.
Always been obsessed with knives... Is that some type of disease?
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

It comes back in stock and out of stock as they go through the orders. I'm guessing on Saturday morning Utah time there'll be more back in stock as the 48 hour hold expires.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
SC_PATRIOT

Post by SC_PATRIOT »

I bet their all out of them!! Glad i got my 3 on the way. I've felt the jitters when waiting till 12 EST for them to turn it open for orders. I wanted this one more than the higher priced CF from Knifeworks that is due next. I LOVE the PM2!
It doesn't help either when they send out an email 30 minutes ahead of time getting the Spydies all hot and bothered.
awa54

Post by awa54 »

3:32pm EST; in stock!
-David

awa54

Post by awa54 »

yo-yo time, out of stock again :(
-David

abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Shipping notification received.

Back in stock... They probably don't know how many they actually have left right now because of people reordering after getting the payment error email.
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

BHQ, lets get those errors on the credit cards processed so that you can send out the shipping notifications. I just can't stand it seeing others getting their tracking numbers.
Chinook3

Post by Chinook3 »

Im sitting this one out, but sure is excitng from the other side, good luck folks and enjoy the process!!
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

Yeah I'm still waiting for confirmation too. I ordered in the first couple minutes.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

The last few Sprints/exclusives I've ordered, I waited about an hour after they went on sale to order and I've had no problems.
Ryan

“Every created being is so constituted as to be capable of vice and virtue. For he can do nothing praiseworthy, if he had not the power of turning either way.” - Justin Martyr