BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:now how many of you paid extra for the priority mail?!?!?! Im kinda regretting sticking with free shipping honestly, if they ship today or tomorrow though I should still have it next week, I'm not to far from utah.
I'm just happy to get free shipping, there really is no other way to get it to AK any faster than how they usually ship here. :( Oh well, I'll just have to get by with one of the other half dozen or so I already have :rolleyes: honestly I dont even know why I keep ordering these dang things, its a sickness, I tell you... :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

:D
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

Got 1. Have to see for myself. No slowdowns yet.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

swigert wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:Hahahahaha. I like Blade HQ. They know their audience.
The way they have gone about this exclusive release is better than I have ever seen. A+ for communication.
Absolutely.

BAM! Got my order in. Is there anything better than ordering a Para 2 exclusive/sprint?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
baldanthony

Post by baldanthony »

This was an awesome way to launch an exclusive - notification, countdown, started right on time, and they obviously had plenty of stock ready.
I've only ever ordered once from BladeHQ - is it not official til I get my e-mail? I got the confirmation web page at 12:01...
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

That was agonizingly easy. Can't wait to start refreshing the USPS tracking page! :D
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

PayneTrain wrote:That was agonizingly easy. Can't wait to start refreshing the USPS tracking page! :D
+1, even more fun than actually ordering... ;) :D :spyder:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
swigert

Post by swigert »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
swigert wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:Hahahahaha. I like Blade HQ. They know their audience.
The way they have gone about this exclusive release is better than I have ever seen. A+ for communication.
Absolutely.

BAM! Got my order in. Is there anything better than ordering a Para 2 exclusive/sprint?

This is crazy but this is my first exclusive or sprint, when I got onto the game many of the great sprints have come and gone....im excited for this one, really all I carry and use these days are sprints, its pretty fun...
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Man, that was almost too easy. ;) Picked up two from BHQ, both for our friend GS. My personal one is coming from a different store ;)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
ImageX

Post by ImageX »

Got mine. BladeHQ simply rocks... as usual.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

I got a payment error email. Hmmm. Anyone else?
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

ABX2011 wrote:I got a payment error email. Hmmm. Anyone else?
Virtually everyone on BF is reporting this.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

ABX2011 wrote:I got a payment error email. Hmmm. Anyone else?
yup
baldanthony

Post by baldanthony »

Yes, I got an error too, now. I know my card is well beyond good, and verified the details. Customer service line is tied up, so guessing this is a big issue... yeesh, they probably couldn't process all the simultaneous charges. Anybody have luck getting through yet?
Xplorer

Post by Xplorer »

Payment error here too.
Same info that worked for my order 4 days ago and plenty of money in the account. They obviously had problems with the volume of transactions.
:spyder: Spyderco fan and collector since 1991. :spyder:
Father of 2, nature explorer, custom knife maker.
@ckc_knifemaker on Instagram.
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Xplorer wrote:Payment error here too.
Same info that worked for my order 4 days ago and plenty of money in the account. They obviously had problems with the volume of transactions.
y2k16
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Yeah. The site gave me a confirmatuon number, and all seemed good...then I got ano email saying payment error.
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

I just got off the phone with BHQ and they advised that their payment processing partner had a problem with the amount of payments coming through and the partner site crashed once they're back online that will rerun the payments
Last edited by Almoe66 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

In addition they were able to confirm my order and I would assume anyone else who received the confirmation number. They advised me to wait 24 hours and if I had not received a confirmation email by that time to contact them back
Last edited by Almoe66 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
osprey

Post by osprey »

Glad I'm not the only one who got the payment error. I thought I had fat fingered my CC# in my rush to get my order in.