BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
abbazaba

Re: BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Post by abbazaba »

I've been waiting for the M4 CF KW version for what feels like forever, but if this one drops first...
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

And of course the Advocate in the Mid-Year Product Guide will be added to the M4 list down the road a bit.

I like natural G10. I just like the way it looks, in real life. I have Halpern natural G-10 Mule scales in both the thin - it's actually a little thinner than their regular flat scales - and in the 3D and they are probably my favorite Mule scales. The thin ones are less grippy than the usual G-10 and I like that, but I expect the PM2 grippyness will be exactly as usual.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

I have 3 email addresses the alert will go to and have my phone glued to my palm waiting for this one....I think I am going to swap out the scales though. Have to see them in person before I decide 100% though...

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
Malfeasant

Post by Malfeasant »

10just wrote:considering I am somewhat new to the spyderco game, more so to the sprint run game: about how fast do you think these will sell out????
The military 52100 sprint nearly sold out before it was released. Some dealers that didn't offer pre-orders on this item sold out within a day or two.. an exception to this would be dealers offering this at near msrp.

Then again the military 204p exclusive is still available.

I expect, with this sought after steel and model combination. This will go very quick.
Hopefully I'll get one..
Always been obsessed with knives... Is that some type of disease?
swigert

Post by swigert »

Malfeasant wrote:
10just wrote:considering I am somewhat new to the spyderco game, more so to the sprint run game: about how fast do you think these will sell out????
The military 52100 sprint nearly sold out before it was released. Some dealers that didn't offer pre-orders on this item sold out within a day or two.. an exception to this would be dealers offering this at near msrp.

Then again the military 204p exclusive is still available.

I expect, with this sought after steel and model combination. This will go very quick.
Hopefully I'll get one..
I think they will be gone by the end of day 2. Anyone who wants one should be able is my guess. Now if they were taking pre orders they would certainly already be all spoken for.

Do we know a limit? 2?
MCM

Post by MCM »

How big is the run? If its 1200, 2 days is a bit optimistic IMO. Unless there is no limit and flippers rule the day.
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Oh I hope it's 1200. Or more! I don't care how many other people have one. I want one! I've let a lot of knives on my wishlist pass since early 2015, but my commitment to the BHQ PM2 remains true. I'm a bit nervous I might miss this one. Too many things going on in my life right now trying to distract me from what's really important: natural G10 and M4 steel!
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

I have a set of maroon Micarta Ketchen scales that Steve made me in 2015 (!) for this knife :D. Been ready for this one for a while! Steve's sending me back my Air that he dressed up the same way recently too --- M4 = 4 sets of Micarta scales ;). This EDC pair will be epic!

Also, as someone who has RIT dyed lots of G10, these natural jade scales may not be the blank slate you're looking for to dye them any color of the rainbow. They'll take greens, reds and browns just fine, but blues will come out teal probably. Just be prepared if you're planning to dye them that it may not end up looking like the color on the box/bottle label! :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
DrtyHarry

Post by DrtyHarry »

^^Would love to see pics!!!

Harry
Spydercos, Sebenzas, Shiros, Bastinellis, Hinderers, Microtechs & Brends ALL ROCK!!!
Malfeasant

Post by Malfeasant »

swigert wrote: Do we know a limit? 2?
I called Bhq a couple weeks ago and asked. The rep. Said there's no limit that he's aware of...

I guess that could change?
I'd like to see a limit of 2, thinking that would better my chances. At no limit I'm worried some will buy in bulk then profit off them...
Always been obsessed with knives... Is that some type of disease?
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Malfeasant wrote: I'd like to see a limit of 2, thinking that would better my chances. At no limit I'm worried some will buy in bulk then profit off them...
I concur. I've only been a part of one limited run through BHQ, and it was a 400 piece run. They took preorders, and I believe limited it to one per customer. Totally different circumstances here, but I still hope they limit orders so I have a fighting chance. Nobody needs more than 2!
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
elena86

Post by elena86 »

So, we europeans have zero chances to score ...life is not fair sometimes :(
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I would be quite surprised if they didn't at least have a limit on it when it first drops. Of course, that wouldn't be the first time I have been quite surprised.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

elena86 wrote:So, we europeans have zero chances to score ...life is not fair sometimes :(
I'm happy to give the US a go at the BladeHQ M4 PM2's first. Us rest-of-the-world guys then have the KW M4 PM2's all to ourselves. I hear they come with proper scales, and much cheaper international shipping ... :D
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
BladeHQ

Post by BladeHQ »

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-M ... ife--29810

We will be announcing the official release date soon. If you would like to be notified, please sign up on the knife listing where it says "Email Me". We are limiting these to 3 per household. We will have the entire run on hand and don't plan on getting more. There MIGHT be some traffic on our site, so stick with it until it says SOLD OUT! Thanks all!

-Jacob
http://www.BladeHQ.com
MCM

Post by MCM »

Really nice they let you post here.
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Yikes
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Straight from the horses mouth! Thanks for clarifying!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
ncvarmint

Post by ncvarmint »

Hope to get one of these, wish they would have done a 1 per household limit so everyone could have a shot.
MadmanR1

Post by MadmanR1 »

Has anyone else had trouble with the "email me" feature at BH? I've had things in stock with no email before. I watch spam/junk folders as well.