BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Drew78

Re: BHQ Paramilitary 2 CPM M4 Exclusive.

Post by Drew78 »

I'm in for 2, and not to sell either of them. One user, one in the safe as back up. I've been dying for a pm2 in M4!
grewich

Post by grewich »

Every time this thread gets bumped my heart races a lil.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Drew78 wrote:I'm in for 2, and not to sell either of them. One user, one in the safe as back up. I've been dying for a pm2 in M4!

+1, my safe is the Noah's ark of sprint and exclusive :spyder:'s
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

DougC-3 wrote:BHQ imply that they will notify you when they come in if you give them your email.
They will, however, the last time I signed up to be notified of an item being in stock it was sold out by the time they sent me the notification. It's worth a shot though.
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

Double post woops
Last edited by Bladewacked on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

This forum will probably be the fastest way to find out. The CC knives will come out first and we will see them on EBay and then just keep checking this forum and BHQ's website. I don't trust them to email me in time. I have been burned on both a preorder and an email notification so I just stay on top of it myself. When my Cruwear Military preorder fell through I was still easily able to snag one up elsewhere. If they email me then great and if they don't then so be it.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Every time I see this thread it's like

"Yes, yes, yes......Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
Chopping Broccoli

Post by Chopping Broccoli »

Which do you think will sell out quicker. The CS Orange/DLC or the BHQ Jade/M4? I'm hoping they are both the same and take a few days to sell out so I do not have to worry about getting my BHQ order in when the link goes live.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

The M4 will definitely sell out faster because it is cheaper and in a steel that everyone has been wanting for ages.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Chopping Broccoli wrote:Which do you think will sell out quicker. The CS Orange/DLC or the BHQ Jade/M4? I'm hoping they are both the same and take a few days to sell out so I do not have to worry about getting my BHQ order in when the link goes live.
The M4 version is priced very well and it is M4 which has been asked for for so long that you would expect it to go super fast. You never know though. When we began begging for an M4 Para2 there was no S110V Para2. I am with you 100% and don't want to miss the M4 version. Hopefully the release of the S110V version will calm the frenzy when the M4 version drops. Maybe the natural G10 and lack of stainless steel will keep things sane as well. Who knows. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I have been able to purchase every Spydie I have wanted so far and hopefully this one will be the same.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

I'm hoping that because there will be two m4 exclusives it will make people choose one or the other and then I can snag up the one not selling well. I'm thinking the one that drops first will have the biggest frenzy. But let's face it, it's a pm2, there's gonna be a frenzy no matter what configuration it's in.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Some people really don't like natural/jade green G10, even if it's cheaper. Bottom line: it's really hard to say. :o
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Two of each...groceries...we don't need no stinkin groceries... :cool:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Donut

Post by Donut »

Chopping Broccoli wrote:Which do you think will sell out quicker. The CS Orange/DLC or the BHQ Jade/M4? I'm hoping they are both the same and take a few days to sell out so I do not have to worry about getting my BHQ order in when the link goes live.
The Orange Para 2 is one of the higher demand versions, because no one wants to sell theirs. I think a lot of people will be fooled into thinking the Orange/Black one will become high value because the original Orange XHP is tough to get ahold of, even when the number of Orange/XHP ones that exists doubles or more than doubles.

I think there should be more demand for the M4 version because no M4 Para currently exists. The only thing would be if people got their fix of M4 from the Gayle Bradley or Manix 2 or something else.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I'm thinking the M4 will sell quicker too, partly because of the lower price. I've been lucky so far and never missed one I've tried for or failed to get a pre-order, but sometimes I just look at my forum notifications and don't scan the actual forum... not a good habit, especially when sprint time draws nigh :eek:
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

dupe post
Last edited by DougC-3 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
DougC-3

the quotes were the only thing showing this time -- no pencil symbol (?!)

Post by DougC-3 »

---sorry... dupe post
Chopping Broccoli

Post by Chopping Broccoli »

Anyone have any idea of when these will drop? Not looking for a specific date just a general idea of when to start checking the site more frequently. 2015 vs 2016? Winter 2016? Spring 2016? etc
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

my guess is early 2016. I believe I heard that they will not be out in 2015 but hope I'm wrong.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Any news on this knife? What gives?