Spyderco Calendar Contest...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Spyderco Calendar Contest...

Post by TazKristi »

Just a friendly reminder for those of you who have the 2015 Spyderco Calendar that we have a contest going right now. It opened on the 22nd and closes on 29-Apr. Check your calendar for details!
EarthDay2015.jpg
There is nothing more important than this one day.
tvenuto

Re: Spyderco Calendar Contest...

Post by tvenuto »

Awesome Kristi I noticed this when I thumbed through the calendar when I first got it but then forgot about it. Thanks for the heads up!
Lost

Post by Lost »

Well, I'm sure it's been covered but if I may ask... Where/how can I get a calendar?
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi LuxN,
Unfortunately, the calendars are no longer available. We produce a calendar each year (at least for the past several years) that is created using images submitted to us by members of the forum. The calendars are given away to participants, as prizes in other contests early in the year and sold through our outlet store.

I'm sorry that I can't post the direct contest information, but there will be other contests that you can easily participate in coming in the future.

Kristi
Ignaz

Post by Ignaz »

TazKristi wrote:Just a friendly reminder for those of you who have the 2015 Spyderco Calendar that we have a contest going right now. It opened on the 22nd and closes on 29-Apr. Check your calendar for details!
I didn't know a contest is going right now. Why hasn't it been announced here? Unfortunately there is no information regarding this in my calendar. In my calendar there is no April but instead there is second page with June. I fear the contest information is on the April page, isn't it?
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Ignaz wrote:I didn't know a contest is going right now. Why hasn't it been announced here? Unfortunately there is no information regarding this in my calendar. In my calendar there is no April but instead there is second page with June. I fear the contest information is on the April page, isn't it?
It is indeed on the April page. I'm sure Kristi will clue you in.
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

Ignaz wrote:
TazKristi wrote:Just a friendly reminder for those of you who have the 2015 Spyderco Calendar that we have a contest going right now. It opened on the 22nd and closes on 29-Apr. Check your calendar for details!
I didn't know a contest is going right now. Why hasn't it been announced here? Unfortunately there is no information regarding this in my calendar. In my calendar there is no April but instead there is second page with June. I fear the contest information is on the April page, isn't it?
I'm in the same boat! My April page has June, though still the gorgeous Dragonfly photo.
shabowie

Post by shabowie »

I didn't even know you guys had a calendar, where do I sign up for that in the future?
Lost

Post by Lost »

TazKristi wrote:Hi LuxN,
Unfortunately, the calendars are no longer available. We produce a calendar each year (at least for the past several years) that is created using images submitted to us by members of the forum. The calendars are given away to participants, as prizes in other contests early in the year and sold through our outlet store.

I'm sorry that I can't post the direct contest information, but there will be other contests that you can easily participate in coming in the future.

Kristi
Thanks Kristi!
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

TazKristi wrote:Hi LuxN,

Kristi
I really like the calendar idea! I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see one of my photos in a full production calendar!! I apologize if theres something I'm blatantly overlooking, but how and when are submissions for calendar photos accepted?
-Nick :bug-red
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Mushroom wrote: I really like the calendar idea! I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see one of my photos in a full production calendar!! I apologize if theres something I'm blatantly overlooking, but how and when are submissions for calendar photos accepted?
Kristi makes a post for it sometime in the middle of the year. It's "stickied" to the top so no one misses it. Rules/requirements/deadlines are in the post. Just keep an eye out for it and you won't miss it.
shabowie wrote:I didn't even know you guys had a calendar, where do I sign up for that in the future?
After the contest they let everyone know when they're available. You buy them directly from the SFO, no need to sign up.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Ok great! Good to know, thanks!
-Nick :bug-red
DerRock

Post by DerRock »

Almost missed. Thanks for the reminder. I participated.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

With the error in the calendar in mind.... http://www.spyderco.com/contests/earthday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck to all!
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

TazKristi wrote:With the error in the calendar in mind.... http://www.spyderco.com/contests/earthday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck to all!

Thanks Kristi!!