Does it happen to you ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
stalag2

Does it happen to you ?

Post by stalag2 »

I cant refrain from stroking and sensually rubbing my Southfork handle each time i carry it on my belt.
Should i seek counseling ?

I'll prolly pull the trigger for a GB bowie, curious to see if it will lend itself to that kind of luscious fetichistic behavior...
tvenuto

Re: Does it happen to you ?

Post by tvenuto »

You know I was a bit worried to click on this thread...and my fears were confirmed.

I guess it's a matter of perspective. I don't fondle my knives. I handle them in the most masculine fashion possible, with the sole purpose of familiarizing myself with their every contour, so that when the time comes to go all Contra against the alien invasion I am able to wield them as a seamless extension of my person. Or...something.
Archimedes

Post by Archimedes »

Back in the day when I was Worker#9 and posted here like 10 years ago, there was a thread along these lines about knifesturbating in the bathroom. It is one of the few things I clearly remember about the old days and it was hilarious. I would you suggest you seek out that thread and see what worked for the old school crew.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

knifesturbating, I love that! :)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

I like to admire my Spyderco blades and handles and every part of them. They are superb tools, and incredible works of art.
Infact I would like to see Spyderco knives in some of the art museums of the world.
Scroop

Post by Scroop »

The official term of the malady is "Spyderbating"

Glad I have a private bathroom in my office :o
stalag2

Post by stalag2 »

Well i posted for it entertainment purpose, i dont ordinarily do that like some kind of crazed perv guy drooling with half closed eyes, its just that i had to slice more than 1kg of onions in thin slices and enjoyed the time spent using my Southfork and thinking about getting a GB bowie or a Temp2.
Axlis

Post by Axlis »

Archimedes wrote:Back in the day when I was Worker#9 and posted here like 10 years ago, there was a thread along these lines about knifesturbating in the bathroom. It is one of the few things I clearly remember about the old days and it was hilarious. I would you suggest you seek out that thread and see what worked for the old school crew.
Ha, I remember reading that thread back in the day!!!