Kahr Arms Delica.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gbelleh

Re: Kahr Arms Delica.

Post by gbelleh »

Yeah, I'd probably be in for a couple dozen if they were available to buy!
:bug-red-white
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Delica Kahr is the next :spyder: on my purchase list.Love the blade shape and i wished it was 2.8'',but i understand the reason why it was shortened.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
dogrunner

Post by dogrunner »

I really like mine, am indifferent to the jimping, but really appreciate the blade size/shape but keeping a normal handle size, cuz my hands don't shrink when I want to carry a shorter blade!
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Knife Center has all three of these Kahr Delica4 in stock.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

All three Kahr Arms Delica4 folders are in stock at Top Quality Knives for $68.95 each!
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

RamZar wrote:All three Kahr Arms Delica4 folders are in stock at Top Quality Knives for $68.95 each!
Thanks RamZar, been eyeballing these for sometime and never got around to pulling the trigger, that price was too good to pass up. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

farnorthdan wrote:
RamZar wrote:All three Kahr Arms Delica4 folders are in stock at Top Quality Knives for $68.95 each!
Thanks RamZar, been eyeballing these for sometime and never got around to pulling the trigger, that price was too good to pass up. :)
Great! Good price indeed.

Only blue and black left now. Khaki all gone!