Biggest Hopes for 2015

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Re: Biggest Hopes for 2015

Post by apollo »

elena86 wrote: Just curious.How does this "spydiechef" look like ? Is it a fixed blade ?
Hi elena. The spydiechef is also a folder. In this thread you can see pictures of the custom.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... ion-knives
The spyderco variant is still a secret but it was on the 2014 amsterdammeet. :)
I think you will like it because it looks like we have the same taste most of the time. Bowie,Nirvana,.. :D
elena86

Post by elena86 »

apollo wrote:
elena86 wrote: Just curious.How does this "spydiechef" look like ? Is it a fixed blade ?
Hi elena. The spydiechef is also a folder. In this thread you can see pictures of the custom.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... ion-knives
The spyderco variant is still a secret but it was on the 2014 amsterdammeet. :)
I think you will like it because it looks like we have the same taste most of the time. Bowie,Nirvana,.. :D
For many years now, I am in a quest for finding my grail allarounder.One knife to rule them all.The virtual specs are: 3.1-3.3 inch blade,good allaround steel, framelock or linerlock and of course a hole in the blade if possible :) .I have great expectations from Nirvana.It may be THE ONE.If not, I still have my beloved Slysz Bowie.But yes, I am quite sure I am going to enjoy " spydiechef ".
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

I don't know, unless you were born without moods, I think the grail knife is a pipe dream. Don't stop searching, though, it's all about the process.
BDNX

Post by BDNX »

I'm looking forward to:

Blue Roadie
Ti Squeak
Assist Salt
Szabohawk

And yeah...the JANISONG!