New Gayle Bradley

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MacLaren

Re: New Gayle Bradley

Post by MacLaren »

ForrestChump wrote:SCORE!!!!

Nicely done sir, now show us some love:

http://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtop ... =6&t=65859" target="_blank
Lol, sweet! We'll do...
Thats just so appropriate that the GB has her own thread :)
Last edited by MacLaren on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Evil D wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
Evil D wrote:Oh I've spent a lot of time with one in hand, my local shop almost always has one. Honestly I think weight is the biggest deterrent at this point. My Manix 2 lightweight really has me spoiled on weight. I've had good experience with M4 so I know I'd like the steel. The ergos are great, I dunno just something missing that hasn't pushed me over that edge yet. I'm sure I'll own one before they get discontinued.
Dude, I keep forgetting you have a really nice shop that carries the goods. I really wish there was a place in Asheville that carried as many as your store does. And anyways, you've been doing this a lot longer than I :)
Its just hard not to suggest one, they're so nice.
The local shop typically has probably 30 or so models on hand at any one time. He rotates his inventory depending on what sells. He almost always has the essentials like Delicas and Enduras and a few Salts but I check back there pretty routinely to see what random stuff he orders in. I do try to buy as much from his as possible...gotta support your local businesses if you enjoy being able to handle things in person.
Ahh....I would really like to have a relationship w/a dealer like yourself. Very cool. I agree 110%.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Best production folder for the money hands down
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Popsickle wrote:Best production folder for the money hands down
No doubt :)
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

Definitely one of the best value for money production folders in existence. I still don't have one, but I plan eventually to get one of each M4 blade that exists with a :spyder: on it. I have the Manix2 and Mili so that's a good start..
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

defenestrate wrote:Definitely one of the best value for money production folders in existence. I still don't have one, but I plan eventually to get one of each M4 blade that exists with a :spyder: on it. I have the Manix2 and Mili so that's a good start..
You'll be glad when you do. Incredible value like you say. I just picked up a bnib for $125
That's pretty sweet if I dont say so myself.
M4,Beautiful Carbon Fiber, Taichung made.....nice and heavy, just screams quality.