Post dealer deals here.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bearfacedkiller

Re: Post dealer deals here.

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Must... resist... equilibrium...

Those are some sweet deals.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Dag Nabbit, my poor credit card, ordered the Nilakka, saw one at the SFO last week while there and came so close to buying it then, this I just cant resist....
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO BROKE!!!! Lowest price I'd probably ever find a bnib domino and I can't buy it. Have to be responsible and pay my truck payment instead. Sigh
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

farnorthdan wrote:Dag Nabbit, my poor credit card, ordered the Nilakka, saw one at the SFO last week while there and came so close to buying it then, this I just cant resist....
You did WELL. The sharpness is unparalleled out of the box....
That's insane for a Nilakka ($125)
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

MacLaren wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Dag Nabbit, my poor credit card, ordered the Nilakka, saw one at the SFO last week while there and came so close to buying it then, this I just cant resist....
Yet another one I had my eye on because of you Maclaren, I may need to put you on my ignore list before I go totally broke :D J/K
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

farnorthdan wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
Yet another one I had my eye on because of you Maclaren, I may need to put you on my ignore list before I go totally broke :D J/K
Lol, wait to you see the Gayle Bradley I just got.....it's off the chain man... :)
Sorry fellas...not meaning to hijack this thread.
carbonex

Post by carbonex »

sdedalus83 wrote:Sports Authority has 25% off with free shipping. Some of their spydercos end up well below market rates. 57 for an frcp manix, 125 for a nilakka, 99 for a sage 3, 118 for a sage 4, 140 for a domino, 66 for a street bowie, 145 for a bushcraft, 91 for a manix xl, 169 for a tusk, 107 for a serrata, 146 for a temperance 2, 157 for a black szabo.
Southard can be had for $170.99.

It is sitting in my cart right now, and I'm looking right at it, deciding if I want it.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

carbonex wrote:
sdedalus83 wrote:Sports Authority has 25% off with free shipping. Some of their spydercos end up well below market rates. 57 for an frcp manix, 125 for a nilakka, 99 for a sage 3, 118 for a sage 4, 140 for a domino, 66 for a street bowie, 145 for a bushcraft, 91 for a manix xl, 169 for a tusk, 107 for a serrata, 146 for a temperance 2, 157 for a black szabo.

It is sitting in my cart right now, and I'm looking right at it, deciding if I want it.
Just do it. Its a ridiculously good deal .....
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

If I can hold out until tomorrow, I'll be good. Then the prices will go back up to where I can't afford them again. Technically, I can't afford them even at the reduced prices.

It's hard too, because that Equilibrium is really calling to me, as is the Nilakka.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

The $169 Tusk is hard to believe. #knifeguyproblems
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

The Nilakka must have already sold out from Sports Authority :(
spyder_happy

Post by spyder_happy »

*deep breaths* oh man oh man oh man. I missed out on grabbing a caly, but heck a domino shipped to my door for $152 is nuts. I had been eyeing this knife for a while but never ciuld pull the trigger. Thank you sports authority!
carbonex

Post by carbonex »

MacLaren wrote:
carbonex wrote:

After tax, it's a couple bucks less than amazon's price of $182. If I were to get it, I mind as well go amazon for quicker shipping.

I'm still on the fence.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

carbonex wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
carbonex wrote:

After tax, it's a couple bucks less than amazon's price of $182. If I were to get it, I mind as well go amazon for quicker shipping.

I'm still on the fence.
Not after Amazon taxes it.
carbonex

Post by carbonex »

MacLaren wrote:
carbonex wrote: After tax, it's a couple bucks less than amazon's price of $182. If I were to get it, I mind as well go amazon for quicker shipping.

I'm still on the fence.
Not after Amazon taxes it.
I'm fortunate enough to be able to buy from amazon with no taxes. :)
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Man, I buy a bunch of stuff from Amazon and if they had to charge sales tax to me here in CO I would have to buy a lot of stuff from somewhere else.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Invective

Post by Invective »

$25 SE Dragonfly2 Salts on BHQ!

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-D ... -197454161" target="_blank
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

More and more states, including mine, are trying to start taxing internet sales, and my pocketbook is already quivering in fear. It will definitely take some of the shine off Amazon Prime, but probably be a little boost to some local dealers.

On another note, Rakuten.com has Caly 3.5's at four dealers (not Black Friday stuff), the lowest at $109.28 shipped; others at 117.99, 118.95, and 129.89.

The Ti Damascus Delica I ordered Friday from The Spyderco Store in VA seems to be drop shipping from Jacksonville FL and arriving Monday! That's effectively next business day first class shipping for free. Can't complain about that! :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Blade HQ Cyber Monday Dragonfly 2 Salt $24.95
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

MacLaren wrote:Blade HQ Cyber Monday Dragonfly 2 Salt $24.95
They disappeared fast.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*