Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
benben
Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:34 pm
Location: Gastonia, North Carolina.

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby benben » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:49 am

acertainman wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:33 pm
Image
Where’s the knife at in this shot? I can’t see anything.....

User avatar
RadioactiveSpyder
Member
Posts: 4076
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: Lost in space

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby RadioactiveSpyder » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Image
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JuPaul » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm

I'm loving all the awesome pictures so far, everyone! I'm really happy to see some renewed energy in this thread!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby The Meat man » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Image
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Mushroom » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:50 pm

Image
- Nick

:spyder:

G_shark
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:23 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby G_shark » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:02 am

Image

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JuPaul » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:13 pm

So many excellent pictures this week! As usual, it's really hard to pick a favorite, but this week, Photo of the Week goes to Connor (aka The Meat Man), with his Manix lw in ice-coated branches.
The Meat man wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm
Image
Runner up goes to T-1000, with a very cool gritty monochromatic shot of his Harpy.
T-1000 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:35 pm
Image
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby The Meat man » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:19 pm

Thanks for the honor Julia! There were a lot of good photos this time. Congrats also to T-1000 for his entry. I love the look of a well-used knife. :cool:

Bring on the photos, everyone!
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

User avatar
Lzeplin
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:27 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Lzeplin » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:43 pm

Image

User avatar
GiftedMisfit
Member
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 am
Location: Ontario, Canada. Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby GiftedMisfit » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Image
:spyder: Jesse :spyder:
ladybug93 wrote: And now I'm wondering how a translator will render "butt hurt"

User avatar
T-1000
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby T-1000 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:24 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:13 pm
So many excellent pictures this week! As usual, it's really hard to pick a favorite, but this week, Photo of the Week goes to Connor (aka The Meat Man), with his Manix lw in ice-coated branches.
The Meat man wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm
Image
Runner up goes to T-1000, with a very cool gritty monochromatic shot of his Harpy.
T-1000 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:35 pm
Image
Alright! Im a little late responding, but thank you very much. That manix shot is so pretty, I'll never see that down where I live!

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JuPaul » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:40 pm

Image
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

JakeXman
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:15 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JakeXman » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:56 pm

606488E8-EF69-4FCD-B8BD-70FBCAAB60C4.jpeg
~Jake

:spyder:: Tenacious G10 PE, Tasman Salt 2 PE, Tasman Salt 2 SE, Yojimbo 2, Endura 4 D.P.S. 15 VG-10 (KJ exclusive),204 Sharpmaker

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:07 pm

i can't believe i had to look back five pages to find this thread. i need to get out and take a picture.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby The Meat man » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:42 pm

ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:07 pm
i can't believe i had to look back five pages to find this thread. i need to get out and take a picture.
You do! I've been waiting for more entries. ;)
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:52 pm

The Meat man wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:42 pm
ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:07 pm
i can't believe i had to look back five pages to find this thread. i need to get out and take a picture.
You do! I've been waiting for more entries. ;)
it's so cold here. i spent the last five years without a winter, so i'm still adjusting.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby The Meat man » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:58 pm

ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:52 pm
The Meat man wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:42 pm
ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:07 pm
i can't believe i had to look back five pages to find this thread. i need to get out and take a picture.
You do! I've been waiting for more entries. ;)
it's so cold here. i spent the last five years without a winter, so i'm still adjusting.
No doubt. ;)
I'll definitely miss all your tropical photos.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 3481
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby abbazaba » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:05 am

Image

User avatar
Explorador
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:22 pm
Location: Zürich, Switzerland, Via Lactea

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Explorador » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:04 am

Such an inspiring thread!! Amazing pics everyone!

The chief in the woods:


Image

User avatar
przemekspce
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby przemekspce » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Image
:spyder: SPY-DK, Dragonfly G10, Honeybee, Pingo WoroKnives Titanium, Sage 2, Spydiechef, Techno2, Native 5 Salt :spyder:


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cambertree, foofie, Phat Nutz and 36 guests