Endura Every Day for a Year.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Buddafucco

Re: Endura Every Day for a Year.

Post by Buddafucco »

steelcity16 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:03 pm
When we get a Cruwear or 4V Endura, I will partake in this challenge and carry it every day for a year. I've been carrying my two Enduras most of the time as it is. DLT has the power to give me my grail in an OD Green or Purple Endura with TiCN Cruwear. I hope DLTJordan can answer my wishes!! :D
lol... This is more of a review than a challenge. But what if you got your Cruwear Endura and then a month later they released a 3V Manix 2!? Nobody carries an Endura and a Manix! That's just crazy! :D
•• Beau
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Buddafucco wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:15 pm
steelcity16 wrote:
When we get a Cruwear or 4V Endura, I will partake in this challenge and carry it every day for a year. I've been carrying my two Enduras most of the time as it is. DLT has the power to give me my grail in an OD Green or Purple Endura with TiCN Cruwear. I hope DLTJordan can answer my wishes!! :D
lol... This is more of a review than a challenge. But what if you got your Cruwear Endura and then a month later they released a 3V Manix 2!? Nobody carries an Endura and a Manix! That's just crazy! :D

It would have to be a 3V Endura, but yes, I would do that for a year as well! :D
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

steelcity16 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:

It would have to be a 3V Endura, but yes, I would do that for a year as well! :D

Nope... You said 3V in a Golden model... Just saying... If that happened you would have to carry 2. ;)
•• Beau
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Buddafucco wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:55 pm
steelcity16 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 pm
Buddafucco wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:

Nope... You said 3V in a Golden model... Just saying... If that happened you would have to carry 2. ;)

I never said I'd carry a Golden 3V model for a year though...AND I only said Golden because I assumed that would come before Seki. :D A 3V Endura would be a tie for my grail knife with a Cruwear Endura. Either one.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Is this thread about carrying only the Endura for a year?

Very easy challenge... And exactly what I would choose if I could have only one folder for a year...as of lately I would have gone with my HAP 40 Endura, but now I´d most likely take the upcoming SE ffg Pac Salt (basically a linerless Endura 4 with a bit less pointy tip and a bit larger opening hole, right?)
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)