Random Posts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Stugots-II

Random Posts

Post by Stugots-II »

I understand it is a new forum and a lot of tweaks still need to be done. I think it is great and I am not criticizing Kristi... trust me. I just think it is funny to see all these strange posts lately that we've not seen before.

I am just picturing me in some new Nike Air Jordan's with a new passport, license, maybe a military ID (so I can purchase restricted items) playing with my knife figuring out what document or product I need next besides a Spyderco.
Cheddarnut

Re: Random Posts

Post by Cheddarnut »

Stugots-II wrote:I understand it is a new forum and a lot of tweaks still need to be done. I think it is great and I am not criticizing Kristi... trust me. I just think it is funny to see all these strange posts lately that we've not seen before.

I am just picturing me in some new Nike Air Jordan's with a new passport, license, maybe a military ID (so I can purchase restricted items) playing with my knife figuring out what document or product I need next besides a Spyderco.
Love it.
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Apparently the new forum software's spam filter isn't much better than vBulletin's was.
Strong-Dog

Post by Strong-Dog »

I for one love that all of my shady needs can now be met through my most frequented forum :)
"For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead."

-Henry Hill
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Timing is everything. I was just thinking the other day I could use a new fake passport, what better place to find one than on a knife forum.
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

We're sorting through the issues with the new software and doing our best to stay on top of it. September is also a huge travel month for us--Kristi is working three military trade shows this month.

Thanks for your patience.

Stay safe,

Mike
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

That is good to know, Mike. Thank you for letting us know.
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I appreciate the work that Kristi does keeping the forum going which is in addition to her regular tasks.

I would also like to suggest that when you see a spam message, report it using the forum software, but *don't* reply to it even with a joke comment -- that just raises it up higher in the list of messages making sure more people see it.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)