total bag move

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
twinboysdad

total bag move

Post by twinboysdad »

My b&m gets in 2 of every sprint. That is my usual source for sprints and I NEVER buy both. I always try for another afi here in Birmingham to have an opportunity at a sprint. These are not usually a deal either, typical b&m prices. So I go buy to see and possibly buy a Worker and some dude bought both...and put them on lay a way! So I did get to handle one of his but feel like it was a bit selfish to grab both on flipping lay a way. Maybe I am too nice of a guy? Doug on the boards here can vouch, I email him about sprint availability at this place since he is only about 50 miles away. Now I sound like a baby...oh well
Nate

Post by Nate »

Lol, yeah, free country and all that, but I'd be a bit peeved if it happened to me... bogus :(

On the plus side, you'll probably be able to score one online cheaper anyway.
:spyder:
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

That is a crappy move indeed. I think you're entitled to whine a little on this one, guy. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
ManixFan

Post by ManixFan »

original post deleted

......don't want to give anyone ideas on even worse behaviour that could potentially hurt other collectors
Estne Spyderco in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? :eek:
Google est amicus! :D
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I will allow you a B&M pass on this one. If I were you I would have complained like a 12 year old girl to the person at your B&M. Wish I had a Spydie dealer close to my place.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
bornagainprimative

Post by bornagainprimative »

I have to take to the net as I have no dealers locally whst so ever I usually order from bc to on which usually implies like another 20 or so bucks in shipping. There is a gun shop in town who sells spyderco but they are insanely!!!! Over priced. A regular para 2 in digicam sells for 279!

I am all for local business but that's pure thievery.
Own: C81GPBN2 x 2
Wanted: FB30GP, FB37GGRP, C180GP, C10FPBN x 2, C11FPBN & FB35PBK and a C204MF most of all!
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Lame! I would have said something, especially if you're a regular customer.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
ohcyclist

Post by ohcyclist »

Absurd behavior. You are well within your rights to complain on this one.
akaAK

Post by akaAK »

Agree, if you have the money I can see it but on lay-away? really.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

I do not get it. What is the problem? You handle it, you know it is good. Now you can buy on-line for much less.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
bh49

Post by bh49 »

xceptnl wrote: Wish I had a Spydie dealer close to my place.
+1
I mused to have a store about an hour away, everything at MSRP. They went out of busness couple years ago. :mad: It was a nice store. A lot of old spydies. I bought black Lum Tanto there years ago.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian