Production Information Please: Endura C10PSBBK w Special Forces Insignia

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bodi

Production Information Please: Endura C10PSBBK w Special Forces Insignia

Post by Bodi »

The Endura happens to be 1 of my favorite Spyderco's.
Was thrilled when I ran across this 1 but I can find no information in Google searches.
Appreciate anyone who can share any knowledge on the production of my recent find/purchase.

TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi Bodi,
There wasn't a special production run so to speak. That is a standard C10PSBBK that was engraved for an SF group that purchased them as reenlistment gifts. We do a lot of special engraving for various military units across all 5 branches. Some are reenlistment gifts that are issued, some are commemorative knives for a deployment and some might be engraved for standard issue.

Hope this helps.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
ManixFan

Post by ManixFan »

Wow! A response within 15 minutes .......you ARE that good! :)

I still remember you taking pity on me and directing me towards a forum Native in 2013 when I was new to the forum and was watching the wrong thread and missed the announcement. :o You saved the day for me!
Estne Spyderco in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? :eek:
Google est amicus! :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Nice.
Bodi

Post by Bodi »

Thanks for the rapid reply & info TazKristy...
Fort Campbell pawn shop find - The 5th Unit is stationed there - A few hours from me as the Crow flies
I felt it may have been a service knife - Definitely a keeper - Can't believe someone gave it up - Glad they did
It had seen hard use.I did a temporary (maybe permanent) repair on the backspacer with a broke drill bit & some epoxy.
Good as new :-)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :spyder: -62.5 million legal gun owner's did not commit a crime today-