Where is the BEST place to buy Spyderco online

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ManixFan

Post by ManixFan »

If you are near Toronto and want the opportunity to compare knives in person then S&R knives is the only place to go. Shawn and Rodney will match and sometimes even better their internet pricing (sometimes in-store pricing may be higher than internet) if you ask them respectfully and having cash in hand never hurts. Give them a call first to ensure they have the knives you want to compare in stock prior to making the trip though since sometimes their internet stocking levels might lag what they may actually have in the store.
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

Hello.

On ebay, Outfittercountry and Whitemountainknives are nearly unbeatable if you live in Europe.

Regards.
Jezter46

Post by Jezter46 »

Cutlery Shoppe (Jim is great), Knife Center and New Graham Knives. Between them you shouldn't ever go wrong.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

I really like the Cutlery Shoppe
akapennypincher

Post by akapennypincher »

xceptnl wrote:http://newgraham.com/

Thanks.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

akapennypincher wrote:Thanks.
The benefit of a quality dealer like NGK is that should you have a question, pick up the phone and you will likely get Mike (or his wife) on the phone. The knife shop is (or was 3 years ago when I made the pilgrimage to Bluefield) a pharmacy first and foremost, that also happens to have one of the largest knife inventories (excluding SMKW) that I have ever seen. They are personable and knowledgeable. You can always shop with confidence from NGK as well as many of the others mentioned. I personally like keeping the money local.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
texashawk50

Post by texashawk50 »

I have total of 10 spydercos. The best buy on the net is online at Walmart. Believe it or not.
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

I have had good luck with the the sellers listed in the first few posts, but lately all my money goes to Howes, Jim and Barb are some really fine folks.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

texashawk50 wrote:I have total of 10 spydercos. The best buy on the net is online at Walmart. Believe it or not.
I never really studied their selection, they have a wide array.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
JediKnight86

Post by JediKnight86 »

I'm lucky enough to live near Plaza Cutlery. Not only are they an amazing knife store with a huge selection of all things sharp, and more (in a mall of all places!), but they put on one of the best knife shows on the West coast every October. They don't sell their Spyderco knives online, but they have a HUGE selection in the store, and they get all the new models and sprint runs quickly. They usually sell at or near MSRP, cost of keeping a shop open in Costa Mesa, but I'm happy to support them.

We are all very lucky to be able to list off several online retailers that offer us the knives that we want to buy, at a great discount (how often to can you EXPECT 30-50% off retail on a regular basis???), and cap it off with free shipping and friendly customer service. It's even more wonderful that many of these dealers have created a competitive environment instead of there being a monopoly.
Hi my name is Alex and I'm a Spyderholic :D
tlo14290

Post by tlo14290 »

I have gotten good deals and uniformly good service from thespydercostore.com, as well as many of the other vendors mentioned. Hadn't seen anyone mention them yet, I've sure got no complaints about 'em!
texashawk50

Post by texashawk50 »

Also note they will either mail to your home or in many cases send it to your local Walmart store. It is also free delivery in many cases. So anyway just tell the wife you are going to get her some milk and oops forget to mention that brand new spyderco you have now ready at pickup. :)
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

There are at least a couple dozen reputable dealers who offer excellent service and reasonable discounts. Quite a few of them have been mentioned here already. I don't think any single one of them will be consistently "the best choice". Cutlery Shoppe almost always offers the deepest discounts, but most people interested in anything beyond the basic models already know that, so they tend to sell out of "hot" items very quickly. New Graham has been my personal favorite for going on 11 years now, but I'd never claim they were "the best" for anyone but me.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

It's really best to become acquainted with many of these fine companies owners, Annie/Mike at NGK, Derrick at KSF, Roger at KW, Brian at Country Knives (if you need that rare one!), etc. Each time I call and talk to anyone at these dealers, it's a first-rate experience. The Spyderco world is filled with great folks!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
MCM

Post by MCM »

Easy, Knifework's. :)
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

MCM wrote:Easy, Knifework's. :)
Exactly, and they have a huge Spyderco sale going on right now to boot. :D
akapennypincher

Post by akapennypincher »

But none I have checked with have the Para II I am wanting, but did sign up for a bunch of email alerts.
mattman

Post by mattman »

akapennypincher wrote:But none I have checked with have the Para II I am wanting, but did sign up for a bunch of email alerts.
There was a TON of suggestions in your other thread, including most of the vendors listed here that all had recent stock of the Para 2.

It's still popular enough that "you snooze, you lose" rule is still in effect.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

mattman wrote:There was a TON of suggestions in your other thread, including most of the vendors listed here that all had recent stock of the Para 2.

It's still popular enough that "you snooze, you lose" rule is still in effect.
But if he's signed up for email alerts, he should be good and it shouldn't take too long.
tlo14290

Post by tlo14290 »

Haven't seen anybody mention http://www.thespydercostore.com/ yet. I have gotten several Spydys from them, good prices, fast shipping, contacted their customer service one time and was dealt with quickly and courteously. Like knife works real well, too, the ladies in their engraving shop do a real nice job, and quick, too! Lots of great choices out there...