Where is the BEST place to buy Spyderco online

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
akapennypincher

Where is the BEST place to buy Spyderco online

Post by akapennypincher »

Best Price, Best Service, Best Inventory, and NO FAKE?

Give me your recommendations. :spyder:
bornagainprimative

Post by bornagainprimative »

http://www.spyderco.com/dealers/

That would be your best bet.

I almost always deal with warriors and wonders myself.
Own: C81GPBN2 x 2
Wanted: FB30GP, FB37GGRP, C180GP, C10FPBN x 2, C11FPBN & FB35PBK and a C204MF most of all!
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

Well prices are going to change a bit here and there. But for best customer service...cuttlery shope is a top choice, as are a number of other dealers listed on that link above.
On the hunt for...
Invective

Post by Invective »

I have had great experiences with Cutleryshoppe, knifeworks, gpknives, howes, bladehq, nationalknives, and knifeoutlet.
nccole

Post by nccole »

Invective wrote:I have had great experiences with Cutleryshoppe, knifeworks, gpknives, howes, bladehq, nationalknives, and knifeoutlet.
I can personally recommend those. I would add newgraham as a decent one. Some may not like to, but I check Amazon too when I am looking around and have bought a few from them, namely my Gayle Bradley for $135, which beat everybody by at least $20 at the time. GP is the best brick and mortar I have been to. National is probably my favorite. BladeHQ is too expensive imo, and I have never tried knifeoutlet. Knifecenter is too expensive as well.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I have had great luck with Knifeworks myself. Amazon and Ebay work if price is your only goal but buyer beware.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Love Knifeworks, Cutleryshoppe and Howe's. Spyderco dealers are like spyderco steel: no single one is the best, they're all awesome.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Knifeworks for me. But I buy 90% of my stuff from Ebay or Armslist, as they have tons of discontinued Spydies, and those are the ones I want.

KnivesShipFree, Blade HQ, KnifeCenter, Blade Matrix, GPKnives, and Cutlery Shoppe are all great places as well.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Knifeworks for me. But I buy 90% of my stuff from Ebay or Armslist, as they have tons of discontinued Spydies, and those are the ones I want.

KnivesShipFree, Blade HQ, KnifeCenter, Blade Matrix, GPKnives, and Cutlery Shoppe are all great places as well.
adairjs

Post by adairjs »

GPKNIVES.com is definitely my current favorite. Good prices & service, plus fairly early listing of new items. KnifeCenter.com runs a close second with prices a shade higher, but they have some great specials now and then, and they'll keep up with your backorder until the Apocalypse. I've dealt with BladeHQ and would say they're fine, but only if I want to order by phone; their website/email system seems to refuse to acknowledge my existence. Never can get NationalKnives web cart to work, which is a pity as they have great prices. So does the Cutlery Shoope, but I wish their web site indicated "in stock" items.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

All of the dealers mentioned above have given me great service. Most of them offer free shipping over $99 now so they really are on a level playing field. Here is how "I" rank them.

Knifeworks
New Graham
Cutlery Shoppe
Howe's Knife Shop
National Knives
GP Knives
Blade HQ
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
spyguy918

Post by spyguy918 »

I am new to Spyderco, but I have dealt with National KNives on a few occasions. I have bought 8 spydies from them and they have been fantastic!!!
BronislovasLTU

Post by BronislovasLTU »

Harder for people who lives in europe. :( Ebay first place for me. But need to be very careful. At my town are guns/military shop but all stuff cost about 50-100% more... This is the last place what i will buy...
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Knifeworks, Cutleryshoppe, GPKnives, NewGraham, NationalKnives, Howes... Gee same as everyone else hehe.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
Jax

Post by Jax »

I've had great service with Warriors & Wonders,and S&R Knives.
I recommend them to any Canadians who are getting into Spyderco and don't know where to find them in this country for a good price.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

NGK all the way! Who else out there sold the recent CPM 154/S90V PM2 for $300 and not $450+, even among these other awesome dealers. Just sayin'
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
akapennypincher

Post by akapennypincher »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:NGK all the way! Who else out there sold the recent CPM 154/S90V PM2 for $300 and not $450+, even among these other awesome dealers. Just sayin'

What is the NGKWeb address?
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

akapennypincher wrote:What is the NGKWeb address?
http://newgraham.com/
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

Knifeworks, Howes and Cutlery Shoppe are my tops in that order.
jaypowell0185

Post by jaypowell0185 »

I have had good luck with united outdoors on eBay. Great prices and fast shipping