Will the K390 Military be a BBS exclusive too?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

The BBS bungle. Special, two for the price of well...two :p
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

FCM415 wrote:The BBS bungle. Special, two for the price of well...two :p
two for the price of three? :p
Fancier

Post by Fancier »

Philo Beddoe wrote: Wonder how it would've worked if BBS had bundled the Elmax Para2 with the Blue S90V Millie?
Depends on the price, but I'm guessing it would be in excess of $500. Still, tempting.... ;)
Laethageal

Post by Laethageal »

Well I know this is a Psyderco forum. We also mostly all agree that BBS is going against the usual ethic and shiny footprints of Spyderco and the point was clearly proven I think by the many posts. I'm pretty certain Sal will take this in account if he didn't already started thinking about how he's gonna handle further exclusive run asked by BBS.

Im simply saying there's no need to crack yourself up on the subjet as this will get worst and worst for no reason. We **** all agree with the point. No need to find out who's the one being right about if it's light gray, light gray with a tint of blue, medium light gray or anything else.

Fight for something worth it, not to be the one with the best opinion when we all think the same, small variation aside.
If it's not polished, call it a saw, not an edge!
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Laethageal wrote:Well I know this is a Psyderco forum. We also mostly all agree that BBS is going against the usual ethic and shiny footprints of Spyderco and the point was clearly proven I think by the many posts. I'm pretty certain Sal will take this in account if he didn't already started thinking about how he's gonna handle further exclusive run asked by BBS.

Im simply saying there's no need to crack yourself up on the subjet as this will get worst and worst for no reason. We **** all agree with the point. No need to find out who's the one being right about if it's light gray, light gray with a tint of blue, medium light gray or anything else.

Fight for something worth it, not to be the one with the best opinion when we all think the same, small variation aside.
I don't think it's fighting about it. It's just the desire to express and be heard couple with the lust for those desirable models. :D
Laethageal

Post by Laethageal »

chuck_roxas45 wrote:I don't think it's fighting about it. It's just the desire to express and be heard couple with the lust for those desirable models. :D
Lust for those desirable models....

That's the life of a married man...

;)
If it's not polished, call it a saw, not an edge!
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

I'm fairly certain Spyderco is aware of them and how they practice. There is a difference between voicing opinions and a lynch mob. It's important to stop the frustration before you become as bad as what you hate.

It's not easy being the sheriff. I'll let Sal keep his badge and make the decisions.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Blerv wrote:I'm fairly certain Spyderco is aware of them and how they practice. There is a difference between voicing opinions and a lynch mob. It's important to stop the frustration before you become as bad as what you hate.

It's not easy being the sheriff. I'll let Sal keep his badge and make the decisions.
I'm not seeing any rope yet. ;)
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

The Deacon wrote:Looks that way. Also looks as if "we" only want it to become a reality if Sal, or someone we approve of, foots the bill. Personally, unless it's left handed, or the 2015 Spyderco Forum Knife I don't care. OTOH, if it was a run of bolster & scales Stretches or Kiwis in Odin's Eye Damasteel, I'd be in for one even if Al Quaida, PETA, the DNC, or even BBS, was funding it. :o
Haha :D
springnr

Post by springnr »

Really really simple, everyone that buys stamps their approval.