This makes me laugh

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Kylems11

This makes me laugh

Post by Kylems11 »

Getting accused of selling a "non authentic" spyderco stretch in super blue on ebay becusse it was made in seki-city japan and not america................
My :spyder:'s
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

:spyder:Kyle:spyder:
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

*facepalm* Maybe you should tell them they are a non-authentic buyer because their brain wasn't made anywhere, ever.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Yeah, that happens. My very first post on this forum was to ask if a Delica stamped with Japan was real or fake. At the time I had only owned Golden made knives and hadn't done my research. Easiest way to fix this is direct the person making the claims to Spyderco's catalog where it says "country of origin/Japan" and shows the whole list of Japan made knives. That should shut them up.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
BadFish

Post by BadFish »

I agree face palm. I'd do what evil d suggested and get them the direct link to the knife on spyderco site.
~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~ Tenacious green ps ~~~~ Drangonfly Sb ~~~~
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Yeah there were a couple instances when people tried to correct my sale thread or listing. My responses thoroughly crushes what they thought they knew. Should be no surprise to those who have seen some of my posts lmao.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

Had to give them one of these.....

Thanks sal
Pm2(1), salt 1, dragonfly 2 salt(2), dragonfly 2(1), delica 4(2), tenacious(2), persistence(2), kiwi 3(2), grasshopper, honeybee, bug, native 5 g10, manbug, ladybug, sage 3, southard(turned mini) kiwi 4 g10, manix 2 LW s110v

Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Who's this Sal guy and what makes you think he knows where anything is made at? Geez don't believe everything you see on the internet. :rolleyes:
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Holland

Post by Holland »

lol
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Evil D wrote:Who's this Sal guy and what makes you think he knows where anything is made at? Geez don't believe everything you see on the internet. :rolleyes:
Now that made me laugh.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Lol is right. Don't sell to that person, they probably don't know how to pay, either... :rolleyes:

Although a Golden made Stretch would be awesome... :D
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

He doesn't deserve a spyderco don't sell it to him. Why don't they just research what they are buying. I tell you people these days just surprise the crap out of me.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

I put it up for auction they already bought it received it and paid for it, and now i am at risk of receiving bad feedback all because this person doesnt know anything about spyderco obviously.

kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

Evil D wrote:Who's this Sal guy and what makes you think he knows where anything is made at? Geez don't believe everything you see on the internet. :rolleyes:
Nice David! Now THAT'S funny! (And yet kinda universally true at the same time, eh? ;) )

Ken
玉鋼
v8r

Post by v8r »

It always amazes me the people who jump to conclusions without checking first.It really is fairly easy to find answers to questions on this weird thing called the internet, you know the thing you had to get on to get to Ebay..........................
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p